Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What Processor Or Computer Specs Same Functional with XBOX360 Or PS4?

bizmaxpower

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good day fellow Symbianizers I just want to ask some help! Want to ask what pc brand or processor or computer specs that function or same functionality or power with the high end gaming platforms or console like XBOX 360 or PS4. Waiting for your reply, greatly appreciated!

Good day fellow Symbianizers I just want to ask some help! Want to ask what pc brand or processor or computer specs that function or same functionality or power with the high end gaming platforms or console like XBOX 360 or PS4. Waiting for your reply, greatly appreciated!

Intel Pentium G4560 + GTX1050 ti, atleast 8gb ram ok na budget friendly pa.

@ mr. Kabs1968 maraming salamat po sa reply!

heto Comparable Specs:
Specs
Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Homebrew PlayStation 4 Pro
CPU
AMD x86-64 AMD 8-core
AMD x86-64 AMD 8-core (FX-8350)
GPU
AMD Radeon Polaris GPU
AMD Radeon Polaris GPU (RX 480)
RAM
8GB GDDR5 (Shared memory)