Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What's on your mind?

Ayun na nga, kinakalawang na... Kulang kasi sa practice eh.

One day he’ll realize that it wasn’t worth it. And when he wants it all back, wala na. I know he doesn’t deserve me. So I need to fight, kailangan ko maging matatag.

Maaaariaaa

Last edited:
Iniisip ko kung tama ba tong bus na sinakyan ko o paniguradong ligaw ako mamya:think::lmao:

Breathe Maariaa, di kana nasanay :sigh:

Parang di ata aabot... :think:

Hmmmmm, US stock market :think:

Hanep sa DL speed.....single digits. Nyare sayo PLDT :slow:

yown, darating sya ngayon. makakapag palit na ng strings :champ:

Last edited:
Sana pumayag... :think:

Di ko maexplain yung feeling, pero seeing you from a distance feels like a dream come true :pacute:
:lmao:

Laban Mariaaa konti nalang off na sooowss p.cramps lang yan .. immortal ka :mass: :lmao:

kakain, maglalaro, matutulog lng maghapon :think:

Haaaaay nakoo ang aga :no: bummer :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom