Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What's on your mind?

Life is 100% better when no one knows anything about you..

I miss the days when my smile used to be real.

ambilis,,one week ago na agad since nabasag ako :lmao:
kamusta naman today? nanlilimot parin ng basag na parts na isusugat ulit sa sarili? :lmao:

You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions.

Bakit kaya pag ikaw napapanaginipan ko, iba yung feeling. Mga highschool crushing day feels ganon :lol:

Sigh. From being sad to being in love. Ano ka na talaga :no: :lol:
I just want this feelings fade ..............

yung lasing kana pero naiisip mo parin sya :lmao:
kulang pa ata :lmao:

Hirap pala kapag yung kaaway mo may minemaintain na "good image". There is always a wild side to an innocent face. Be careful.. not all are what they seem. Some people pretend to be the beach, but they're actually quicksand.

Kala ko matatapos kong basahin yung Saving Nora the whole flight, hindi pala :lol: jet lag :sigh:

OTY,, I love my work :lmao:

agapan bago pa magkaron ng unauthorized transactions :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom