Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Whats Your Scent?

I like vanilla scents pero ngayon iba iba ginagamit ko.

5 body mists ng VS
D&G light blue
Zen Zest vanilla ice cream
Marks & Spencer waterlily

Aficionado, everyday use. Kapag special occasion ck eternity or ck one

CK Be or CK One or CK Eternity would do for special days.
(tinitipid ko kasi student lang naman ako at talagang pinag iipunan ko yan)

Yung richard gomez naman ng bench or nakikiburaot nalang ako ng pabango sa classmates ko pag ordinary days.

D&G Light Blue and Elizabeth Arden Green Tea for all occasions :boogie:

pawis lang talaga eh..ilalagay ko pa ba sa bote para maishare ko:lmao:

Escada- Moon Sparkle/ocean Lounge
Moschino I Love Love
Ferregamo's incanto charms

mga repapips, tanong ko lang kung magkano ang presyo ng mga pabangong ito as of December 2009? :noidea:

1. BVLGARI Extreme Pour Homme
2. Giorgio Armani Aqua De Gio
3. Davidoff Cool Water

:pls:

Day wear ko,tama na penshoppe dusk... Pero what i really really love un bvlgari pour homme pa ha! Kht panlalaki un promise,ang bango tlga nya...Haisst..

BVLGARI, DKNY for men, Lacoste, Gucci Envy, Guess Green...

for special occasions. Clinique Happy Heart or Davidoff Echo

everyday: Victoria's Secret -- Secret Garden or Baby Bench na cologne.. super love!

got this last week.

t0lojs.jpg

Harajuku (hara•joo•koo) n. 1. A style and attitude of Japanese girls from Harajuku, Tokyo. n. 2. Anything goes: outrageous, layered, and eye-catching.

Harajuku Lovers Fragrance: n. 1. A fatal attraction to cuteness.

i got HARAJUKU LOVERS – G SCENT

This scent was inspired after Gwen Stefani’s personality and is the most popular one out there. If you’re the leader of your pack and you’re not afraid to try anything new, this is the scent for you! The scent is comprised of modern gourmand, fresh coconut, jasmine sambac, and cotton woods.

i like that it smells of coconut. goes great with my coconut milk shampoo. problem is it doesn't last long. and i don't bring it along with me when i go out cuz i don't want to ruin the bottle :lmao:

the packaging is just too cute, i couldn't resist LOL sarap kolektahin yung iba. mahal lang. boo.

233bky.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom