Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Which MIMO antenna is better: Frequency range of 700~2600 VS 1800~2600mhz

RoR Xperte

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Pa help naman mga boss.
Which is better dito sa dalawang antenna?
Mimo having a Frequency range of 700mhz to 2600mhz or Mimo having a Frequency range of 1800mhz to 2600mhz

Bahay namin mga 8km away sa town, then nakabili ako ng 24dbi parabolic grid antenna sa lazada but walang clear line of sight from house to tower kaya diko nagamit ito kasi di pa ako nka bili ng mataas na pole. Peru pag nasa bobong ang modem lakas naman ang signal so i'm planning to buy mimo antenna nalang para wala ng hassle pag umuulan para di ko na kailangan kunin ang modem. So my question is, which of those antenna ang bibilhin ko at please explain nalang po? Thanks. And btw, I'm open to any suggestion.

Last edited:
700mhz to 2600mhz . baka sakali mron band28 sa area mo.

band1 - 2100mhz
band3 - 1800mhz
band28 - 700mhz
band41 - 2500mhz

700mhz to 2600mhz . baka sakali mron band28 sa area mo.

band1 - 2100mhz
band3 - 1800mhz
band28 - 700mhz
band41 - 2500mhz

Salamat po dito boss. Now I know kung anong ibig sabihin ng mga band2x na yan.

Yung 700mhz ( can penetrate sa walls ) :salute:

700 MHz may refer to: Telecommunications (spectrum management) APT band plan in the 700 MHz band, a type of segmentation of the 700 MHz band created by the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity. US band plan in the 700 MHz band, a type of segmentation of the 700 MHz band created by the Federal Communications Commission.

Back
Top Bottom