Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

who's your fave vocalist? (local/foreign)

.rika

The Devotee
Veteran Member
Reaction score
local: Yael Yuzon(spongecola), Ely Buendia(eraserheads, now pupil), Bamboo(bamboo), Marc Abaya(sandwich/kjwan), Miggy Chavez(chicosci), Chito Miranda(parokya ni edgar) (boys) sa hindi banda: Chris Cayzer, Miguel Escueta. Sa girls: I love Ria Bautista(paramita), Acel Bisa(moonstar88), Barbie Almalbis(hungry young poets turned solo), Aia de Leon(imago), vocalist ng Up Dharma Down..

foreign: Rob Thomas(matchbox20), Chris carraba(dashboard confessional), Maynard James Keenan ( A perfect circle), Chester Bennington (linkin Park), Hyde(l'arc en ciel), Chris Martin (coldplay), Jonathan Davis(Korn), Pete Wentz(Fall out boy)

local: yael rin ang bamboo!!!! :rock:
foreign:rob thomas

local: ely buendia, bamboo manalac
foreign: brandon boyd (incubus), adam levine (maroon 5), brendon urie (panic! at the disco), andrew mcmahon (jack's mannequin)

local: BAMBOO!!!! honorable mantions wud be yael of spongecola, ely buendia of pupil/eheads, rico blanco of rivermaya before....chito miranda of parokya, juris of MYMP....

Local: Yael Yuzon(spongecola), Ely Buendia(eraserheads, now pupil), Bamboo(bamboo), Chito Miranda(parokya ni edgar), Barbie Almalbis, Aia de Leon (Imagi)

Foreign: Rob Thomas (MAtchbox20),

Local: BAMBOO, Kean(callalily), ney(6 cyclemind), jay(kamikazee), chito (PNE), Aia de Leon (Imago), Juris (MYMP), yael (spngecola), Ely (E-Heads. Pupil) ...

Foreign: Rob Thomas (MAtchbox20), pete wentz (FOB), Chester Bennington (Linkin PArk)
________
thai property in Pattaya

Last edited:
bamboo

eminem, morrissey, robert smith, sting, bryan adams, enrique iglesias

local: chito miranda of parokya ni edgar, jamir garcia of slapshock, ely buendia of e-heads

foreign: jonathan davis of korn, fred durst of limp bizkit, chester bennington of linkin park, adam levine of maroon 5

local: when i was in Elementary, i listen to E-heads, Parokya ni Edgar, Rivermaya, True Fatih, The Youth, Yano! lhat ng vocalist nun, idol ko noong Elementary ako.:naughty:

foreign naman: ung vocalist ng MCR, The Used, The Ataris, Dashboard Confessional, Yellowcard, Alter Bridge, Metallica, LimpBizkit, Reef, Matchbook Romance, Alkaline Trio, Taking Back Sunday, Hawthorne Heights, Smashing Pumpkins, Funeral for a Friend. :D

Last edited:
Local: Raimund Marasigan - Snadwich
Diego Mapa - Pedicab
Jet Pangan - The Dawn

Foreign:Julian Casablancas - The Strokes
Kurt Cobain - Nirvana
Damon Albaum - Blur
Scott Weiland - Stone Temple Pilots
Kele Okereke - Bloc Party
Pelle Almqvist - The Hives
Jack White - The White Stripes

For me:

Local: Lahat ng sikat na banda idol ko..

Foreigner: Chad Kroeger (Nickelback), Scott Stapp (Creed), Alex (The Calling), Rob Thomas (Matchbox 20)...

ako local si mahal!!!:excited:

sa foreign si weird al yankovic

Ronnie Winter - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Dan Haseltine - Jars of Clay
Brandon Boyd - Incubus
Waymon Boone - Splender
Robin Wilson - Gin Blossoms
Chris Martin - Coldplay
Martin Johnson - Boys Like Girls

Puro foreign eh...Pero kung papipiliin ako sa OPM. Si Bamboo maganda ang boses. Pang vocalist talaga.

local: when i was in Elementary, i listen to E-heads, Parokya ni Edgar, Rivermaya, True Fatih, The Youth, Yano! lhat ng vocalist nun, idol ko noong Elementary ako.:naughty:

Talaga lang elementary ka pa lang nun ha. Jov aminin mo na edad mo. College ka na nun. :lol:

Last edited:
Zach Dela Rocha!

281x211.jpg

Sama ko na rin guitarist, Tom Morello!

:rock:

Back
Top Bottom