Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wimaxtoolbox for BM622M/BM623M/OX230/DV235t

sir yung update niyo po ba na authentication ay pede na po ba ang ODI mac?

reciv ko na pm mo sir... ask lng ko kung anu purpose ng GPZ auth mo?

Re: MyToolbox v1.0.0.1 - A tool for DV235t Modem

Boss PM naman Info kung magkano

sir pwede sanang iset as default yung sa pipili ng modem, lagi kasi nagpopopout minsan naghahang pa. lagay mo sa settings sir.. hehe

Thanks TS sa PM mo.

up natin to mga repa sigurado na walang palaman to tulad nung mga nagkalat diyan :rofl:

i been using this since 2belove stracted your code.. and persolaly decompiled and use 3.X.X.5 and found out this is very organized coding without any malicious codes..

i would recommecd this one for others to buy.. althou i have a 3.x.x.5 working still looking forward of supporting this one...

shadowX PM me i need to give you some hints on your bugs(3.x.x.5 not for public kasi sorry guys)

clean intension ng mga developer salute ako sayo.. looking forward to buy your product.. :)

View attachment 189427

PAALALA:
sa mga developer na pasaway wag kayong mag alala hindi ko kayo ibubulgar katulad ng ginagawa ni 2belove pero makikisawsaw na lang ako sa database nyo.. :D

at sa mga mahilig sa free gamit na lang kayo ng may peanut butter total free naman eh :D

br
freddy

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom