Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

China intruding Philippine territory. what should we do?

wow .. try to visit my thread it also tackles this kind of subject.. nice thread ts.. :) pilipinas magkaisa tayo!..

yun lang eh.. yung mga militanteng grupo dapat ang ipang harang don sa mga intsik na un tutal sila nman ang nang gagalaitit palayasin ang mga kano dito pag nag rarally sila sa US embassy kala mo buong pagkatao na nila ang nwala sa kanila kung makasigaw sila ng LAYAS MGA KANO .. wahahaha....

Dpt d lng gevernment ang gumgwa ng paraan pra ipaglaban ang spratlys. Dpt isa satin ay may gngwa rin like:

DON'T BUY CHINESE MADE PRODUCTS kung d nmn kelangan. Yan lang magagawa ng mga normal na mamayan tulad ko. Kht kelan d ako "FAN" ng made in China goods, siguro nkabili na ako kc d ko alm na China made kya d ko masasabing d ako nkabili.

But seriously wala akong na babalitan about sa corruption sa military natin. Halata namang walang kwenta ang military natin pero may pondo nmn pra sa pag-upgrade so bat walang news? Magandang dhlan ang spratlys issue pra silipin ang mga bank accounts ng mga generals pra malaman kung san na punta ung pondon ng military natin.

dapat ang gerahin eh yung mga past and present corrupt n leader natin....!!!
kung sana naging tapat lang sila...eh di sana nagkaroon tayo ng maayos n sistema para sa pupugak..pugak nating depensa......dapat sila ang ibala sa mga kanyon....ay mali tirador lang pala....:chaku::chaku:...world peace

"pag umapak ka sa recto bank.. Para ka na rin umapak sa recto ave!"... Nakz... Pnoy! -about spratleys island..

"pag umapak ka sa recto bank.. Para ka na rin umapak sa recto ave!"... Nakz... Pnoy! -about spratleys island..

puro salita lang naman to si pnoy di nya alam sinasabi nya...kala siguro nya pag nagka-taon na magka-gyera madala pa yan sa maganda niyang mga salita at biro...sila sila lang nakikinabang sa constitution natin..."1986 Aquino Constitution"...yung mga militanteng lagi nag-rarally ang papuntahin sa spratlys...pinapaalis nila mga kano di nila iniisip na isa sa mga kamag-anak nila nasa US nagtrabaho...haist

Last edited:
Why China will not bring the Spratlys issue to the United Nations
By Ted Laguatan, INQUIRER.net
7:26 pm | Wednesday, July 27th, 2011

Based on applicable international maritime and related laws, China knows that if she petitions the United Nations International Court of Justice or the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea to affirm her dubious claim that she owns everything in the South China Sea aka West Philippine Sea — her chances of winning are about as likely as having a snowfall in the Sahara desert.

Both Courts have proper jurisdictions to settle sovereignty issues between nations regarding marine territories — such as those concerning the Spratly and Paracel islands.

Let’s imagine what most likely would happen if China does take her case to the International Court of Justice and the representative of China — let’s call him Mr. Lee — is before the Court headed by the Presiding Judge. Consider this scenario:

Judge: “Please inform this Court of the basis for your claim that the entire South China Sea aka West Philippine Sea belongs completely to the People’s Republic of China?”

Mr. Lee: “Thank you, your honor. Our claim is based on the historical fact that this entire area has belonged to us since the Han Dynasty.”

Judge: “How do you intend to prove your case?”

Mr. Lee: “I will present to this Court an almost two thousand year old Han Dynasty map that indicates the limits of the Han Dynasty kingdom.”

Judge: “Let’s assume for purposes of discussion that the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei and other surrounding countries were provinces or part of the Han Dynasty during its time even if the map you hold may just actually be a navigational map which does not really define the limits of the Han Dynasty. Now my study of China’s history indicate that the Han Dynasty lasted from 206 B.C. To 220 A.D. Is this correct?”

Mr. Lee: “Yes your honor.”

Judge: “I assume Mr. Lee that you are familiar with Alexander the Great, the young Macedonian king who conquered much of the ancient world.”

Mr. Lee: “I am, your honor.”

Judge: “At the time of his death in 323 B.C., Alexander’s kingdom included Greece, Syria, Persia now known as Iran, E----pt and a part of India. Are you aware Mr. Lee that Macedonia, Alexander’s country — is now known as the Republic of Macedonia?”

Mr. Lee: “If you say so your honor.”

Judge: “Good! You appear to know your history. I assume you are also familiar with the Roman Empire which existed for over a thousand years.”

Mr. Lee: “Thank you your honor, I do read history.”

Judge: “You are then aware Mr. Lee that at its height, the Roman Empire included most of Europe and parts of Africa and Asia.”

Mr. Lee: “I am aware, your honor.”

Judge: “Now Mr. Lee, since the time of Alexander, the Roman Empire and the Han Dynasty — through the course of time and historical events, various independent countries have emerged in Europe, Africa and Asia — which now have their own respective territories. This is a reality which we all have to accept, wouldn’t you say?”

Mr. Lee: “We cannot deny reality, your honor.”

Judge: “Now Mr. Lee, another undeniable reality is that Alexander’s empire, the Roman empire and the Han Dynasty kingdom are no longer existent — am I correct in my observation?

Mr. Lee: “You are correct, your honor.”

Judge: “Now Mr.Lee, in all candor, do you seriously believe that if the Republic of Macedonia and the Italian government were to come before this Court and petition us to affirm that they own the territories of these now independent countries because they were once a part of Alexander’s empire or the Roman empire — that we would be persuaded to grant these petitions?”

Mr. Lee: “I understand what you are getting at, Judge — but most of what we are claiming as ours is marine area and not land.”

guys tikoy lang at pancit magtitigil dn yang mga yan luge tayo sa gyera, kung itakan lang panalo tayo,haha dun magaling pin0y e kita nyo itak pinanlabn nun panahon ng mga bayani haha.

hahaha..:D kawawa tayu pag ginera tayu...:D kc ung mga gamit natin mga 2nd hand lng, bka sarili pa nating gamit ang papatay sa mga sundalo natin sa sobrang kalumaan na...:D ala man lng tayo ang anti aircraft..bka 5 fighter jets lng ng china e durog na tayu...:D

.........nkklungkot po talaga isipin n mdale tyong npanghihimasukan ng agresibong china,,,,matagl tyong nskup ng ibang bansa,,,pero wlang pingkaiba yun s noon at ngayun kung teritoryo ang pguusapan,,,,..nkkhiya mn sbihin pero bagsak national security nten bukod s mhinang gmet ng AFP nten hindi priority ng gobyerno ang pondohan cla pra s modernazation....
sna mkramdam yung mga kramihan steng mga pinoy,,,,,,,,,,������PEOPLE POWER������

Back
Top Bottom