Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

For AmBully Breeds Tips guide

kimchester123

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hi! 1st time dog owner po ako and i have a american pitbull gusto ko lang po humingi ng tips about grooming,dog food, saka mga brand na gamit nyo saka pano i house training saka potty training

currently eto po status nya
dog food:optima lamb and rice i feed him twice a day 2cups per meal
shampoo: bearing tick and flea which i use one a week
exercise:offleash i let him play for 30min then i leash walk for 30min

i tried cleaning her ears earlier today pero sa malalim na part di ko na ginalaw pero may dumi pa i only use cotton balls no liquid or whatsoever involved
saka po yung nails nya medyo mahaba na 5months na po sya pwede na i ba i cut? if pwede how? sa pag clean po ng ears pano malinis yung sa loob?
tips naman po anything will be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom