Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Real Estate Appraiser Review and Actual Practice

weissraven

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Licensed and aspiring Real Estate Appraisers.. this is our forum!

I recently passed the April 8, 2016 Real Estate Appraiser's Board Exam...Hirap ng exam but I'm happy I passed.:dance::dance::dance:

Only 33.5% of examinees passed (the lowest passing percentage in PRC REA examinations)

1st Subject: Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal (150 questions)
2nd Subject: Professional Appraisal Practice (100 questions)

Just to share the nature of the questions.
1st Subject - most of the questions are interpretation of the Real estate laws, concept, ethics etc.
2nd subject - 22 problem solving!!!:ranting::ranting::ranting: Buti nlng engineering ang course q. Nadala s trial and error!haha

Now I want to practice real estate appraisal...baka meron kayo tips, internships, ojt, group sharing etc. hehe!

Last edited:
sir, pashare naman ng mga hand-outs review materials, notes etc.

plano ko pong magtake.

God bless.

Buhayin natin ang thread na tp. Graduating BSREM STUDENT here and Planning to take Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam this coming September 6, 2023.

Buhayin natin ang thread na tp. Graduating BSREM STUDENT here and Planning to take Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam this coming September 6, 2023.
im studying BSREM first sem pa lang. meron kayong reviewer mga bossing? hehe

Back
Top Bottom