Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Step by step on HOW to Passed the working interview!

ang akin lang kasi...you dont have to literally remember those guidelines...what i mean is everything comes into your mind once your in there...just think the other way around...para hindi ka kabahan...you can feel already if you fit to be in that position or not...anyway this is just my POV...its still up to you guys :)...basta control yourself not too confident...and not too shy :)

Magandang pointers po ito para sa magsisimula. Kadalasan, these questions are used on the start of the interview. Pero beyond that, nobody knows. Usually, these questions may or may not always be asked by the interviewer to the applicant. Depende sa company yun.

I suggest na maging direct to the point ka sa pagsagot pero hindi masyadong maikli para hindi mawalan ng interes sa'yo. Hindi rin dapat masyadong makwento na maexplain ng mabuti na parang tanga ang kausap mo. Kadalasan kapag masyado mo expound ang sagot mo, dun ka nagkakaroon ng mga grammatical errors at dun mo din nagagamit ang mga fillers (aahhmm, aahhh). Dapat smarte ang dating. Confident at always have an eye contact with the one you are conversing with. Btw iwasan ang paggamit ng salitang hardworking. Most used and abused word sa pagapply. You don't need to point that out by saying it exactly. Just by having a good conversation and siting good or outstanding examples that you work your ass out is enough. Be unique.

Remember:
the more the interviewer is interested in you the better. Pero not in a way na aabot ng isang oras ang usapan niyo sa sobrang dami ng interesting facts sa buhay mo. Baka magbuhol na dila mo sa pagexplain.

Magandang pointers po ito para sa magsisimula. Kadalasan, these questions are used on the start of the interview. Pero beyond that, nobody knows. Usually, these questions may or may not always be asked by the interviewer to the applicant. Depende sa company yun.

I suggest na maging direct to the point ka sa pagsagot pero hindi masyadong maikli para hindi mawalan ng interes sa'yo. Hindi rin dapat masyadong makwento na maexplain ng mabuti na parang tanga ang kausap mo. Kadalasan kapag masyado mo expound ang sagot mo, dun ka nagkakaroon ng mga grammatical errors at dun mo din nagagamit ang mga fillers (aahhmm, aahhh). Dapat smarte ang dating. Confident at always have an eye contact with the one you are conversing with. Btw iwasan ang paggamit ng salitang hardworking. Most used and abused word sa pagapply. You don't need to point that out by saying it exactly. Just by having a good conversation and siting good or outstanding examples that you work your ass out is enough. Be unique.

Remember:
the more the interviewer is interested in you the better. Pero not in a way na aabot ng isang oras ang usapan niyo sa sobrang dami ng interesting facts sa buhay mo. Baka magbuhol na dila mo sa pagexplain.

tama po.. thank you for sharing your ideas and thoughts to us hope many people read this thread to guide them through the same situation.. Thanks...

ang akin lang kasi...you dont have to literally remember those guidelines...what i mean is everything comes into your mind once your in there...just think the other way around...para hindi ka kabahan...you can feel already if you fit to be in that position or not...anyway this is just my POV...its still up to you guys :)...basta control yourself not too confident...and not too shy :)

Nice PoV Salamat sa pagshahare nito samen, it really help a lot to people like me..

wow dame na pala nagview nitong thread ko, sana nakatulong sa karamihan... haha...

Ampupu lubog kami sa baha!Gusto k sana magreact hehe kaso lubog pc,huhuhu

yan oks na,m,
@ineng..
sorry dude nasalanta kami,...marikina,,

@all.,

mga bro tama kayo,you dont have to follow this and that,
what is posted here,are tips and tricks,to give you an idea on what to expect...

the key is,,

(dami kong keys)

well to know yourself,
it all boils down to how good you are as a person,skills,and talent wise,also emotionally,
it is how you want to reflect yourself, to your interviwer,that hey i am good enough for you to invest in me...

hth

tips..
make your sentences conversational guys,not too formal,as if itwas memorized,
listen carefully and understand the questions,,
minsan irelative ung sagot...

ps..
kung nurse ka..
dont express taht youre are leaving soon,using the cc as a past time,while waiting fror results or papers from abroad..if you do,scratch ka na..

tips..
make your sentences conversational guys,not too formal,as if itwas memorized,
listen carefully and understand the questions,,
minsan irelative ung sagot...

ps..
kung nurse ka..
dont express taht youre are leaving soon,using the cc as a past time,while waiting fror results or papers from abroad..if you do,scratch ka na..

Tama ka Sir, most of the time ang mga nagapply sa callcenter ngaun karamihan Nursing Graduate good Pointers to para sa mga Nursing dyan, sa ganitong tips malalaman mo na ang mga do's and don't in Interview process.. Thanks for this useful tips...:clap::thumbsup:

Updating..
Tips:
Job Fairs:
Contrary to popular belief,job fairs are made for you to choose your work nad not the other way around,
Companies who joins job fairs are there for 2 reasons,one yeah they need people,for a project based account or simply need people for the holidays,or 2 for publicity,

Tips on doing job fairs,
Dress casually,
Something with a collar and simple balck shoes would fit in,smart casual was is the term..
For several reasons,,one.the venue would [probably be crowded with applicants,so I wish you luck on how youd smell..heheheh

Bring like 2 or 4 resumes,
Don’t do a shot gun approach on applying,or don’t apply to every booth you see,
Just apply to the companies you are interested for,
Another reason fot this is not to complicate things,many instances is if you apply on 6 companies,chances are 2 of them might schedule another test or onterview on the same day,and that might complicate things for you..so please the fewer the better,hehehhe

Job fairs also give you an idea how a company operates so be keen on that,like how long do they take to process you,it kinda reflects how they do things on other things,like pays and claims,etc.

Everything is still the same,
Job fairs are a great way to test you one since there are lots of people,focus will be a test here..so focus,,

Hth..feel free to react

tenchu sir sa pagdaan sa thread, saka sa effort :thumbsup:
i will carry that tips tomorow .. wish me luck :pray:

THANK YOU SO MUUUCHH!!!:excited:

Updating..
Tips:
Job Fairs:
Contrary to popular belief,job fairs are made for you to choose your work nad not the other way around,
Companies who joins job fairs are there for 2 reasons,one yeah they need people,for a project based account or simply need people for the holidays,or 2 for publicity,

Tips on doing job fairs,
Dress casually,
Something with a collar and simple balck shoes would fit in,smart casual was is the term..
For several reasons,,one.the venue would [probably be crowded with applicants,so I wish you luck on how youd smell..heheheh

Bring like 2 or 4 resumes,
Don’t do a shot gun approach on applying,or don’t apply to every booth you see,
Just apply to the companies you are interested for,
Another reason fot this is not to complicate things,many instances is if you apply on 6 companies,chances are 2 of them might schedule another test or onterview on the same day,and that might complicate things for you..so please the fewer the better,hehehhe

Job fairs also give you an idea how a company operates so be keen on that,like how long do they take to process you,it kinda reflects how they do things on other things,like pays and claims,etc.

Everything is still the same,
Job fairs are a great way to test you one since there are lots of people,focus will be a test here..so focus,,

Hth..feel free to react

Nice Po Sir thanks for continue updating this thread hopefully we all have a Job.:lol:

Up ko lang po to Threads ko na to medyo natatabunan para naman magamit nung iba pa naten KA Symb dyan.. Hit thanks kung nakatulong..

yun nice thanks po dito!!! :excited:

welcome po Sir, Sana madami din makapansin nito para makatulong din kahit papano sa pagApply ng work..

Nice Thread sir.. exam ko bukas sa allied bank sa makati.. ayun written exam po.. yung iba kong mga classmate nauna na mag'exam sakin kaya binigyan na nila ako ng idea about sa eexamin..
Parang written interview daw ganun..
Malaking tulong po sakin tong thread na to.. Susubukan kong gawin yng mga nabasa ko dito bukas.. =D

Nice Thread sir.. exam ko bukas sa allied bank sa makati.. ayun written exam po.. yung iba kong mga classmate nauna na mag'exam sakin kaya binigyan na nila ako ng idea about sa eexamin..
Parang written interview daw ganun..
Malaking tulong po sakin tong thread na to.. Susubukan kong gawin yng mga nabasa ko dito bukas.. =D

ok Sir no problem and goodluck sa exam nio, hope for the best, sana makatulong kahit papano makatulong tong thread na to sayo...:excited::excited::excited:

pakilagay na rin BEST ANSwer ng mga question. thankz

Up ko lang po to mga Sir!?

Back
Top Bottom