Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

tutorials from Bloodline Unity GfxerZ(BuGz)

adding some old tuts... (sorry if it has a link to another site... cant change it anymore.. no more psd at hand)

bugztut04nz2.jpg

NOTE: the maker of this tutorial assumes that the reader already understand the basic concepts of photoshoping including making new layer when adding new effects...

suitable for beginners and above.

tutsoverview5nl3.jpg

SIMPLENG CARTON TUTORIAL GIFT SA MGA THG

uy. . . . thanks po sa tip hehehe . . . now i understand some techniques . . . heheheh :thumbsup: :salute:

Last edited:
,kung magpopost po kayo ng tuts,, pwede po paki high detailed naman,, at tska paki attach po mga brushes at renders na ginamit,, please,, tnx,,, :pray:

,kung magpopost po kayo ng tuts,, pwede po paki high detailed naman,, at tska paki attach po mga brushes at renders na ginamit,, please,, tnx,,, :pray:

bro if you wanted ill make a tutorial package for you... this tutorials are just basis.... if I have time I'll do some... busy po kasi ako mag-aral ng autocad on my own... pero thanks na rin po sa pagbasa... tsaka pwede naman po kayo magtanong kung may di kayo maintindihan sa mga steps na sinabi sa tutorial.... just ask and we will answer... happy photoshopping!:salute:

,yap yap,, :excited: please do create a package of tutorials,!,, :pray:

Back
Top Bottom