Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

★★ GBA Gamers Tambayan ★★ Walkthroughs,Cheats,Hints,Discussions and Games Download!

Re: ★★ GBA Gamers Tambayan ★★ Walkthroughs,Cheats,Hints,Discussions and Games Downloa

^ rocksoftonline.com
online store nga lang pero jan ko nakuha ung EZ Flash IV ko!
why get one (EZF) anyway? if u have an android phone, mas accessible na sila ngayon via emulation (though i still play mine on a real GBA/NDS)

brand new po ba sa rocksoft? di po ba mahirap yung shipping at bayaran?
ganun din po purpose ko kaya naghahanap po ako ng cartridge ng mga pokemon para makapag migrate ako sa ds,

Re: ★★ GBA Gamers Tambayan ★★ Walkthroughs,Cheats,Hints,Discussions and Games Downloa

ohh i see...
kung migration, mahirap gawin from EZ4 (trust me). Gumamit ako ng emulator for migration from gen 1-3 to gen 4. Then ung save from pc emu, insert ko sa legit cart.

but if you insist, order ka nalang. Guaranteed new at legit ang paninda sa shop na yun. Naka-4 na orders na ata ako dun. Email mo lang or txt pag may tanong.

ohh i see...
kung migration, mahirap gawin from EZ4 (trust me). Gumamit ako ng emulator for migration from gen 1-3 to gen 4. Then ung save from pc emu, insert ko sa legit cart.

but if you insist, order ka nalang. Guaranteed new at legit ang paninda sa shop na yun. Naka-4 na orders na ata ako dun. Email mo lang or txt pag may tanong.

sa mga pokemon single cart lang po, EZ4 pang maramihan para sa pamangkin ko... salamat po

wala po pala silang binebentang bala, kahit sa mga ibang consoles

thanks po dto... more power

Flora Sky (FAQ Walkthrough)

WALKTHROUGH - FAQ

Q: How can I patch the ups file?
A: Watch this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_oLZ4yp3Q In the UPS Patcher Folder there is three sub folder depend on your operating system. Use the right Emerald Rom base. If you still can't patch, search google...

Q: I can't find the black quest man in Route Z?
A: Because you loaded the old save for new patch, or used the old version. Try latest version. (If you haven't got the Cleanse Tag in Pyre Tower, you can load your old save)

Q: I can't see anything in the mist Area (Water Cave, Searound Gym, Underwater...)
A: Because you're using No$Gba Emulator, use VBA Emulator.

Q: I can't evolve my Riolu, Snorunt ..( Pokemon with happiness+time method)? Day-Night system in game?
A: Check your Pokemon's happiness (talk to a lady in Turzoro City). And the time system:
In-game Clock (check the clock):
Daytime: 12:00 PM ==>11:59PM
Night time: 12:00 AM ==> 11:59 AM

Day and night function:
Morning (green palette): 4:00AM ==>5:59AM
Day (normal): 6:00AM ==>4:59PM
Afternoon (red palette): 5:00 AP ==>6:29 PM
Evening (blue palette): 6:30 PM==>9:29 PM
Midnight (black palette): 9:30PM ==>3:59AM

Q: After Dialga/Giratina Event at the Mystic Town (1st badge). Where should I go next?
A: Back to Small Town and go to Route D.

Q: How can I find the Platepics Gym Leader?
A: After you beat Team Magma at the Platepics Research Center, exchange the B-Ticket for a Mach Bike in Route E. Use it and go down from the eastern of the city.

Q: Where do I get HM Cut?
A: It's called "Air Cutter" in this game, you'll nead 4th badge to have it. It's in Searound Underground.

Q: Where do I find Water/Fire/Thunder Stones?
A: Route S (you need to use Dive). Malias Library (Water Stone), Polar Forest (hidden, Water Stone), Mt. Fiery (Fire Stone, have to 4th badge), Route L (Thunderstone, after you got the Secret Potion - 5th badge)...After you beat the E4 second round, you can buy them at Froster Town.

Q: Where's Dive, Strength, Fly, Waterfall?
A: HM Dive is in Dark Cave. You''ll need Strength, Rock Smash, and Surf. You can obtain HM Strength in Safari Zone if you got the 3rd badge. And Fly from old woman at Pulhia City after you received the 6th badge. HM waterfall is in Water Cave.

Q: Azuril blocked my way. How can I pass? (I have 5th badge, what will I do next?)
A: You need 5th badge and get the Gold-Pass at Route AB. Then, go to Goden City...(If you can use Surf, you can go many places. You can train your Pokemon or do some mini events...)

Q: Something blocked the Teaes Gym. How can I go through?
A: That's 7th gym. If you got 6 badges, you need an item named SCOPE to see the hidden thing there. Mr. Scope at Ocepac Town will give you if you handle him a Pulhia Tea.

Q: How can I find the Iris - Hotasita Gym Leader?
A: After you beat Iris, find her in Pulhia City.

Q: I can't go through the Gloomist Forest. What will I need?
A: Collect Red, Yellow and Blue Shard (one in the desert and othe thers are in city or near there). Then, go to the peak of Mt. Fullmonn and encounter Latios/Latias.

Q: Where can I find the Lawn-Mower app.?
A: You have to S-Machine and receive the mission 1. Then you can have it from an old man in Honey Village.

Q: Where can I find HM RockClimb?/I can't use Rock Climb, why?
A: After you beat E4 with higher level.

Q: Where can I find Steven?
A: 1st-Desert; 2nd- From Golden City (rock puzzle: bottom right=>top left=>...); 3rd: In a city

Q: How many quests and missions in this hack?
A: 2 missions and 8 quests. You can find the black guys to receive the quest. 2 in house, 2 in cave, 2 outside town, 2 in route.

Q: How many Legendary Pokemon in this hack?
A: 21 Legendary Pokemon: Dialga, Giratina, Arceus, Cresselia, Mew, Mewtwo, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Latios, Latias, Jirachi, Deoxys, Kerudi, Victini.

Q: Where can I find the trio beast?
A: after you released them, you can find them in a cave near desert, a grey cave and a cave in a sea route (need rock climb)
Q: How to solve the Ancient Ruins Puzzle?
A: It's same as Emerald (Regi Trio Puzzle). Search google, youtube or gamefaq... if you don't know about it.

Q: New Evoluton Methods for old Pokemon?
A: Here is the list:
Marakacchi: Cacnea max happiness day
Cacturne: Cacnea max happiness night
Alakazam: Kadabra Lv35
Machamp: Machoke Lv40
Golem: Graveler Lv40
Slowbro: max happiness day
Slowking: max happiness night
Magnezone: Magneton ThunderStone
Togekiss: Togetic SunStone
Chirachino: Chilarmy max happiness
Gengar: haunter Moon Stone
Vileplume: Gloom Lv40
Steelix: Onix Lv40
Gliscor: Gligar max happiness night
Mamoswine: Piloswine Lv40
Froslass: Snorunt max happiness night
Glalie: Snorunt max happiness day
Kingdra: Seadra Water Stone
Electivire: Electabuzz Lv48
Magmortar: Magmar Lv 48
Gallade: Kirlia Sun Stone
Porygon 2: Prygon max happiness
Porygon Z: Porygon 2 Sun Stone
Dusknoir: Dusclops max happiness night
Honchkrow: Murkrow max happiness night
Mismagius: Misdreavus Moon Stone
Scizor: Scyther Sun Stone
Weavile: Sneasel Moon Stone
Roserade: Roselia Sun Stone
Gorebyss: Clamperl Sun Stone
Huntail: Clamperl Water Stone
ShayminSky: Shaymin Glacidea

meron ba kayong crytal version dyan??:help:

Re: ★★ GBA Gamers Tambayan ★★ Walkthroughs,Cheats,Hints,Disc

Thank you very much !! :excited:

mga tropa, saan nakaka order ng gba flashcart??? tnx

mga tropa, saan nakaka order ng gba flashcart??? tnx

wala na pala stock ke rocksoftonline.com...
mukhang wala ka na mabibili neto, unless you can find someone selling it on Sulit.com.ph/TipidPC

why not try emulation? parang kahit anong phones (Android, epscially) kaya na iemulate to...

ah, sayang naman, hindi ko gusto sa touchscreen eh, hindi ko feel...at sayang yung gamboy micro ko

ah, sayang naman, hindi ko gusto sa touchscreen eh, hindi ko feel...at sayang yung gamboy micro ko

yep agree. btw, android + emulator + PS3 controller = instant retro console

try mo lang

bakit poh update error yung vbag q pg install q.. dati naman hindi naformat kasi n73 to

walang makitang nagbebenta ng gba flashcart :( gusto ko pa naman magamit ang gb micro ko

Re: The Official DOTA Thread!

Character Classes Upgrades:

fire_emblem_8_class_promote.gif

Attachments

• fire_emblem_8_class_promote.gif
    fire_emblem_8_class_promote.gif
    139.1 KB · Views: 2

nice! thanks meron pala dito nyan.

Hi all pa subs,

currently playing SRW OG2 sa GBA... after nito yung SRW J naman :excited:

Last edited:

Ako currently playing final fantasy tactics advance

walang makitang nagbebenta ng gba flashcart :( gusto ko pa naman magamit ang gb micro ko

buhayin ko lang itong thread lol

sa rocksofttech bumili ako ng gba flashcart (nasa 1700 ata yun), wala sila nung ezflash out of stock yung supercard mini nabili ko (pero waiting pa sa shipment pinalbc ko kasi)

Back
Top Bottom