Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

100% sure free internet sa mga CP nyo!!! GUIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS may settings ka ba jan for HTC? HTC HD2 ... android 2.3.4.. Opera mini 6.1.25577.. Globe user po...

Thanks na marami TS!

tnx po nito pero bakit kapag nakapok na ako biglang mawawala ang connection? tulong po nokia 6230 po yong phone ko

tnx po nito pero bakit kapag nakapok na ako biglang mawawala ang connection? tulong po nokia 6230 po yong phone ko

pero gumagana po ba sayu :praise:

hit thanks na lang po kung nakatulong ako

oo working to tried and tested ko na sa globe
sa smart nmn meron bagong trick smart mms luma na un pero me bagong patch sa mga v3-v5

ganda ng thread na2 detailed xa at my pics pra mas mdali msundan slmat sna lhat ng thread gn2 pra d mhirapan newbies visual learner kc aq cnt comprehend instructions merely by reading besides it's boring kung puro words so far this is the best thread i've ever read in setting proxy settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom