Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

3DS Universal Friend Code List (Updated List! 11/14/2013)

Re: Mii Sharing and Universal Friend Code Thread (For 3DS Owners)

added Arvin, Erde, and Blue. ^_^ congrats sa mga bago nyong baby. what'd you guys name yours?

Mine's... nah, just kidding. I didn't name mine. XD couldn't think of anything cute to call it. :P

dahil yung psp ko si Arcueid
si ds lite ay - Kanako
si 3ds ay si - Arcueid pa rin XD haha pero Arc nalang XD

magkanu ds ngaun sa datablitz

guys add nyo ko sa 3ds

1676-3954-8922 friend code ko

added erde/Noct and gige ^^. pa-add din ako para hindi na provisionally registered ^^.

guys add me fc: 0731-5028-9564

@bkjason
check ko kung naadd na kita, tagal ko na din di kinokonek 3ds ko sa wifi, lol

anyways added all new 3DS owner's FC, pakipost na rin mga mii QR codes nyu, hehehe

Re: Mii Sharing and Universal Friend Code Thread (For 3DS Owners:Updated List!10/21/2

kryst and mj na add q n kau pa add nlng din hehe

Re: Mii Sharing and Universal Friend Code Thread (For 3DS Owners:Updated List!10/21/2

added all fc add me too

Pati QR niyo ipost niyo ^^.

Just added you eizze. :D

@eizze: add mo ako ito FC ko 1719-3435-2001 BlueMaster

@all: yung di pa ako naaadd pakiadd na lang din ako Salamat!

Magkakaron na ng Private Message sa Friend List sa New update ^^.

@mjkyuroiz
oo nga pafs, humanda ka na sa mga spams, hehehe

@kryst
ayos yun magkakasilbi na ang LED sa upper right hindi lang SpotPass StreetPass hehe. Soon to be Skype na yan ^^.

sana makipag partner ang nintendo sa skype at google(maps) amf

@sub
pwidi na ho ata ang Skype sa mga DSi gamit ang flashcart.

Feel free to add me:

A. 0216-1072-1341

B. 1547-5414-9729

C. 1246-8946-7396

They each have different usernames (but it's all me).

You can add them all or if you like, just one FC.

Thanks in advance

Feel free to add me:

A. 0216-1072-1341

B. 1547-5414-9729

C. 1246-8946-7396

They each have different usernames (but it's all me).

You can add them all or if you like, just one FC.

Thanks in advance

Hi po add po kita pa add din po ako im new 4897-6221-8018

Back
Top Bottom