Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

about integrated graphic card in intel i7 4790k?

stevoidol

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
what games ang kaya nitong laroin in ultra max settings, and guys anong magandang mobo dito na 4 thousand budgett meron na ako na isip pero gusto ko lang malaman opinion nyo mobo na 4 thousand budget the most and best perfermance i can get ,,,,,,,at yong madali lang gamitin sa pag ooverclock

Last edited:
Fifa 14
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Wala ka masyado aasahan sa Intel integrated graphics sa gaming, ito review ng HD4600

best game na malalro mo nyan is l4d2 ...

sayang naman si i7 kung di mo papasukan ng magandang gpu ipon ka pa sir para mamaw na lalo pc mo hehe

Back
Top Bottom