Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Accountancy ka? Pasok dito !

Guys I'm selling Solution Manuals in Accounting... Just PM for what solution manual... Php25 pesos each pay via load...

kuya meron po kayo nong partnership and corporation valencia 2014-15..pa message nga po ako 09201505211

Hello po :) pwede po ba ako makahingi ng solution manual for advance accounting volume 2 nila tolentino-baysa lupisan? 😭😭😭 Eto email ko po --- [email protected]

Thank you very much poooo😄😄😄

Hello po.. accounting student po ako, last year ko na next school year.. pero hindi ko pa rin nakukuha ung tamang timpla ng pagaaral. Medyo Gamer po kasi ako huhuhuhu so parang most of the time naglalaro ako ng dota/lol ano po kayang magandang gawin para mas maging focused ako.. lalo na halos isang taon na lang ung tatapusin ko :(((

pede pong mgtnong pno po ito gagawin

determine the ending merchandise inventory

on feb 18 2014 a fire destroyed the merchandise inventory of Cristina Santiago Company. the following information was available from the company's
accounting office

cost of goods sold 1260000
transpo. in 39600
merchandise inventory 1/1/14 300000
purchase discounts 26400
purchase return and allowance 46200
purchases 1320000

required: compute the value of the lost merchandise

salamat po sa tutulong kailngn ko po tomorrow

may solman po ba ng advanced accounting 2 ni gurrero at peralta po

- - - Updated - - -

pede pong mgtnong pno po ito gagawin

determine the ending merchandise inventory

on feb 18 2014 a fire destroyed the merchandise inventory of Cristina Santiago Company. the following information was available from the company's
accounting office

cost of goods sold 1260000
transpo. in 39600
merchandise inventory 1/1/14 300000
purchase discounts 26400
purchase return and allowance 46200
purchases 1320000

required: compute the value of the lost merchandise

salamat po sa tutulong kailngn ko po tomorrow

ending inventory lang hinahanap mo.

ending inty=(beginning inty+net purchases) less COGS

Hello JPIA'ns!
Let's make this thread our Official Thread "sana" :pray:

Here you can post anything and everything ! !

FREE to ask advice, questions
Chat with fellow JPIA's regarding man yan sa subject or kwentuhan lang

FREE to DOWNLOAD REVIEW MATERIALS
QUIZZERS
TEST BANKS
SOLMAN's

---------------------------------------
to start I'm Gangsda, but my real name is Aphol, 3rd year BSA and working student.
Average student lang ang hirap mag seryoso no sakit sa ulo okay na yung pumapasa basta walang FAILED :lol::lol:

good day po
...pede poh makahingi ng answer key poh para sa,,,
,,,"Basic Accounting Made Easy" 2014 issue - 19th edition by Win Ballada poh?
...paki email nlng poh [email protected]
...tnx poh...godbless

Paano po kunin yung Maximum amount of dividend that can be declared kung ang given ay ang number of shares issued sa preference at ordinary shares at accumuated profits? Yung amoung ba ng Accumulated Profits yung considered na Maximum Amount of Dividend that can be declared? Thank you po.

Hi, so happy to see this thread, akalain mo un mga accountacny naligaw sa symbianize.

anywei, @lnrrmrz, i think you are right, as long as your accumulated profits is free it is the maximum amount to be declared. distribution is just a matter of preference.

( just an analysis) graduated yr 2007 :)

Good evening po. pasagot naman po nitong problem sa basic actg please po.. hindi ko na po alam ang gagawin :pls::pls::pls::pls::weep: kailangan ko po ng paliwanag sa solution huhu

Santos Co. showed a net income of 480,000 in its income statement. Selling expenses are 15% of sales and also, 25% of cost of sales. All other expenses were equal to 13% of sales. What is the gross profit?

Thanks po in advance

Hello JPIA'ns!
Let's make this thread our Official Thread "sana" :pray:

Here you can post anything and everything ! !

FREE to ask advice, questions
Chat with fellow JPIA's regarding man yan sa subject or kwentuhan lang

FREE to DOWNLOAD REVIEW MATERIALS
QUIZZERS
TEST BANKS
SOLMAN's

---------------------------------------
to start I'm Gangsda, but my real name is Aphol, 3rd year BSA and working student.
Average student lang ang hirap mag seryoso no sakit sa ulo okay na yung pumapasa basta walang FAILED :lol::lol:

san po pede kumuha ng mga review materials?

Re: Accounting Discussion Here

Sino po merong kashato 2015 answer keys jan ? pahelp naman po ty :help: :help: :help: :help:

I badly need solution manual for PARTNERSHIP AND CORPORATION by Win & Susan Ballada 2013 ed. Kung meron din sa Income Tax Law and Accounting by Virgilio Reyes pasend pleaaaaase thanks! [email protected] May ibang solman din ako.

Back
Top Bottom