Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

admin-user-otheruser

angerald

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
guys pde po phelp?

i need to make a web program that have an admin and many users can use the website. but i can't make it to have many users with different interface. plsss po help, :)

you will need to have at least 2 interfaces, lalo na kung meron talagang heavy administration na gagawin yung mga admins mo. Use session variables for this.

guys pde po phelp?

i need to make a web program that have an admin and many users can use the website. but i can't make it to have many users with different interface. plsss po help, :)

Mag-CI ka tapos HMVC para maayos.

gawa ka different user roles tapos depending sa roles nila yung interface

di ko alam kung naintindihan ko yung inquiry mo ts, basahin mo kaya ung mga design patterns sa paggawa ng admin page ng websites and check how popular web frameworks implemented this feature. para at least may idea ka, pero kung ako naka encounter ng problem mo, gagamitin ko python-django.

Back
Top Bottom