Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Adventist Symbianizers

for my adventist brothers and sisters! if you want minus one for special song pm me its free!

The truth of Sabbath by Bishop

Last edited:

*KAPITULO BERSIKULO Sabi ni Eli Soriano, INC, atbp nilinis na daw ang baboy, totoo kaya ito?

*KAPITULO BERSIKULO Episode 13 Bakit naging Linggo ang Sabado?

*Mababasa ba ang SDA sa Biblia?

mga friends, share ko na lang sa inyo itong video na ito.. panoodin nyo ng mabuti at unawain. basahin nyo na rin ang mga bible nyo for reference.
only then the truth will set us free. a truth that must be shared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRYx9XnyxaM
thanks. God bless everyone

Hello friends! Pls visit my fan page! like and share it to your friends! https://www.facebook.com/pages/GODs-Armour/211894578882011

I have received a question from someone and posted in my website godsarmour1031.webs.com

QUESTION from Marvin Shane: Hi, I know that my question is very common. Can you enlighten me about the tithes? 'Cause I know that it is from the old testament, and we are now living in the new testament now.

ANSWER: The word “tithe” literally means “tenth” (Numbers 18:21). Tithe is one-tenth of a person’s income which belongs to God (Lev 27:30) and all of us ought to return to God (Mal 3:10). Throughout the Bible from Genesis to Revelation we can’t read any single verse that commanded us to stop giving tithes. Instead, in the new testament Jesus commanded us to continue doing these

Mat 23:23 …YOU GIVE GOD A TENTH of the spices from your garden, such as mint, dill, and cumin. Yet you neglect the more important matters of the Law, such as justice, mercy, and faithfulness. THESE ARE THE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE, though you should not have left the others undone either.

Again, there is no hint in the whole Bible that we should stop returning our tithe to God. Jesus said tithe is important and we should do these.

The Bible said that if we don’t tithe we are robbing God. (Malichi 3:8)
The tithe is use in supporting for those who work solely in gospel ministry. (1Cor 9:13,14)

I hope you are enlightened in my response. God bless!

“If we are perplexed by any apparent contradiction in Scripture, it is not allowable to say, the author of this book is mistaken; but either the manuscript is faulty, or the translation is wrong, or you have not understood.” - St. Augustine

Happy Sabbath!

totoo bang si felix manalo na founder ng iglesia ni cristo e myembro nyo?, bkit bawal magsuot ng alahas?

totoo bang si felix manalo na founder ng iglesia ni cristo e myembro nyo?

True. Felix Manalo was a Seventh-day Adventist back then but disfellowedship because of some controversies. And INC1914 will strongly deny this fact.

, bkit bawal magsuot ng alahas?

While recognizing cultural differences, our dress is to be simple, modest, and neat, befitting those whose true beauty does
not consist of outward adornment but in the imperishable ornament of a gentle and quiet spirit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom