Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Advice/Thoughts- Shifting Career from offline to online work.

yerfenuj

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Mobilarians and to all!

Seeking advice.

I am a Nursing grad. 6 yrs. in retail and sales. Basically anti social po ako, hated speaking and selling but concurred due to nature of work. Scheming to shift working online co'z of the pandemic arising in the globe.

Hingi lang po sana akong advice/thoughts sa gagawin kong shift.

dalawa lang po gusto ko.

#1. Gusto ko pong aralin ang web development. actually wala pa po talaga akong idea kung ano ibig sabihin niya front end, back end, full stack etc. parang ibang linguahe bago pa talaga sakin. Willing to learn and study for months or year as long as sureball yung tatahakin kong karera.

#2. Overall VA non voice Ecommerce/shopify/amazon order and return fullfilment, product listing, more on backend etc.

Ano pong advice/thoughts niyo regarding this.

#1 po ba or #2?

can you share links also for bootcamp/training/courses.

Hope matulungan niyo po ako.

Thank you so much!

Saan jan sa dalawa walang sureball na may mararating ka. Piliin mo kung gusto mo, ask yourself "what am I gonna do before I die?".
Love the process and don't expect the outcome. Just do it.

Mukhang mas marami kang alam sa #2, try it first, then if you try, go all the way.

Good luck, cheers!

I feel you TS. Hindi naman ako anti social, let's just say it's not my cup of tea. I've started working from home (web dev, unix dev, sysadmin, graphics design, 3d modeling, etc) mga 1 year bago nagkaroon ng Youtube. Natry ko rin mag office based ng ilang taon (same job description) pero bumalik din ako sa home-based, kasi ito talaga gusto ko - yung sa bahay lang.

My point is, alamin mo kung ano talaga yung passion mo TS. Maganda magwork sa bahay, but it's not for everyone. I agree with @poorpost,if you're really good with #2 go for it. But if you're really not a team person, or you're not good with a crowd, #1 is a good option. With #1, your "customer" is the world. But with the current status of the "IT Industry" today globally, you gotta have to acquire some really really good skills before you can penetrate a specific niche. Make up your mind. Maybe you're really a #2 guy, or a #1. Or you might be surprised, you're really a #3 guy - a specialty of yours that you might discover along the way. Goodluck TS. Cheers and God bless :)

Virtualasting nagbibigay sila ng Free training for Virtual assistant want you check on their FB page.

Back
Top Bottom