Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
^nag order ka ba rin ba dun? baka kako kasi walang stock kaya wala reply. salamat sa number. try ko kumbinsihin. baka biglang mag gtx960 pa. hehehe

ano mqgandang gpu..
5k pababa lang..
bumigqy na kasi ung r7 265 dun sa isang cpu..

5k pababa lng price.. laruan lng ng pinsan ko.. khit 2nd hand..

^nag order ka ba rin ba dun? baka kako kasi walang stock kaya wala reply. salamat sa number. try ko kumbinsihin. baka biglang mag gtx960 pa. hehehe

Yup, last time nag order ako sabi nila walang stock(gpu saka cooler) ng gusto ko. pero sabi nila mag oorder sila sa supplier(takes 3 days).
pero nung na receive nila pinadala nila agad through LBC Aircargo kaya na receive ko kinaumagahan.

If walang stocks, better try nyo sa ibang stores like pchub. sa pchub naman pwede, FB chat within few minutes nag rereplay agad sila.

Edit: like themonyo, BPI bank deposit lang ginagawa ko. mahal kasi pag ginamit ang credit card.

Last edited:
medyo may pagka eng eng kasi. gusto ko sana sabay sabay na lang. kung sino mauna mag reply, yun na bibilihin kaso madali malito. wala naman cancel order yung sa online ng dqpc.

:thumbsup: exactly

rx460 ay around 20% better sa 750ti. other than that, 950 na yung next option mo which is around 10% better sa rx460

most vendors/dealers are willing to assemble your pc. pero nakakahiya naman pabuo sa kanila kung sa iba-ibang vendors ka bumili ng parts :lol:. bigay ka na lang ng tip sa gagawa :thumbsup:
sa budget mo, walang GPU muna. there are a few builds already posted before with the same price range. back read ka na lang ng konti

ang tanong ay kung magkano budget mo?
you can basically put any modern GPU in your mobo. limitation would be your power supply kung ilan ang power rating or kung true rated sya. also, it would be useless to buy a very high end GPU kung 1080p 60hz lang monitor mo or less :noidea:
pero sa ganyang price range, radeon RX 460 atsaka geforce 950

Pero sir pagdating sa power consumption alin mas malakas? Tska sa temp alin mas mababa? Salamat sir

im not a computer engineer or a game developer but that's the logical reason. the game has to continue. offloading cpu tasks to gpu is possible so vice versa is possible if it cannot do everything else game will crash. its most likely a crash handler for the game to offload it. I didn't say its a dx12, I said it needs it.

WTH? :punchlol: :lol: goodluck on understanding how computer works.

so why is the cpu utilization that high then? no one exactly knows the codes besides the devs. all we can do is speculate.

even the uploader thinks the same is the cause.

View attachment 285287

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
so why is the cpu utilization that high then? no one exactly knows the codes besides the devs. all we can do is speculate.

even the uploader thinks the same is the cause.

View attachment 1151646

lol nag attach ka pa ng screenshot na hindi buo, ni hindi nga sya makasagot nung sinabing imposibleng ganun yung cpu usage nya. bro tatagalugin ko na lang tutal pareho naman tayong pilipino para mas magkaunawaan tayo. Imposibleng ganun yung cpu usage nya unless may mga apps or programs syang pinapagana sa background. At isa pa 6900k yung cpu nya at kung alam mo kung anong cpu yun hindi ka din maniniwala. Hindi mo kelangan ng computer engineering degree para maunawan ito kapatid.

hindi nya sinagot. at sino naman ang mag bebenchmark na sandamakmak ang patatakbuhin mo in the background?

hindi nya sinagot. at sino naman ang mag bebenchmark na sandamakmak ang patatakbuhin mo in the background?

sakit mo sa ulo kausap brad, anyway hindi na ko sasagot pa dahil akala ko may ideya ka sa pinag uusapan natin :lol:

panuorin mo na lang to idol tamang tama kaka upload lang nung friday :lol:

edit:
currently uploading a video that I just made showing my cpu usage with my 3-generations old processor.

Last edited:
how is that related? and according to his description, gtx1070. yung video na uploaded ni "the technician" was showing that an rx460 isn't capable of maxing out gta v.

how is that related? and according to his description, gtx1070. yung video na uploaded ni "the technician" was showing that an rx460 isn't capable of maxing out gta v.

:upset: bro are you that incapable of understanding how it works? You who's giving advise here on what to buy or how to build their computers? It does not matter whether he's using a GTX 1070 or a crappy Riva TNT. The point here is, it is impossible to have your cpu working 100% if your gpu can't handle the workload.

Let me tell you a simple logic for you to understand. Sabihin na natin na ikaw(CPU) ay isang trabahador sa isang factory(system) at ang trabaho mo ay mag lagay ng mga materyales sa isang makina(GPU) para makagawa ng isang produkto. Bakit ka mag tatrabaho at mag lalagay ng sandamakmak na raw materials dun sa makina kahit na nakikita mo na mabagal nag pag process nung makina? gets?

edit:
pointers kung ano yung makina, factory at ano ikaw

Last edited:
yeah 100% cpu usage isn't possible in one program. 6900k tas 100% lol wot, sabihin na nating kahit anong gpu rx or gtx doesn't matter. frame drop/temp lang ang pinoproblema dyan
off topic na yan. maganda kung kayong 2 nalang mag pm.
possible reasons may background na nakaopen or runddl32 high cpu usage bug. di tayo sure, mas maganda kung mag test kayo ng sarili nyo ayy lmao

yeah 100% cpu usage isn't possible in one program. 6900k tas 100% lol wot, sabihin na nating kahit anong gpu rx or gtx doesn't matter. frame drop/temp lang ang pinoproblema dyan
possible reasons may background na nakaopen or runddl32 high cpu usage bug. di tayo sure, mas maganda kung mag test kayo ng sarili nyo ayy lmao

Pasensya na kung medyo off-topic, gusto ko lang sana ipaunawa kay kapatid yan.

Kakaupload ko lang nung sakin although hindi RX 460 ang gamit ko, sinubukan ko sya sa 1440p at may karagdagang sweetfx at 3 taong henerasyon ago pa yung cpu ko eto yung video sa baba,

Last edited:
agree to disagree. i only said the logical reason. go ask him yourself and ask also science studio. try yourself a gt730 with an i7 and max out gta v. I never advised anyone to pair an rx460 with an i7 anyway. I treat rx460 like an 750ti. i even advise to use only i3 if only 750ti/rx460 and pair an i5 with a better gpu like gtx1060/470/480. the only time i recommended someone with an i7 + r7 360 because its a temp gpu as he was waiting for the release of pascal/Polaris and that it would cost him less to go straight i7 instead of hopping from i3 to i5 to i7.

- - - Updated - - -

you cant compare the power of a 980ti vs an rx460 esp with an NVidia title.

agree to disagree. i only said the logical reason. go ask him yourself and ask also science studio. try yourself a gt730 with an i7 and max out gta v. I never advised anyone to pair an rx460 with an i7 anyway. I treat rx460 like an 750ti. i even advise to use only i3 if only 750ti/rx460 and pair an i5 with a better gpu like gtx1060/470/480. the only time i recommended someone with an i7 + r7 360 because its a temp gpu as he was waiting for the release of pascal/Polaris and that it would cost him less to go straight i7 instead of hopping from i3 to i5 to i7.

- - - Updated - - -

you cant compare the power of a 980ti vs an rx460 esp with an NVidia title.

:upset: You sir are missing the point. I did my part here, I'm done.

baka gumamit ng repack ni seyter. :rofl::rofl:

heres another video but a gt730 and i5-4x but not max settings and low resolution. as science studio said, lower resolution also decreases the workload. this is also a canned benchmark so it should be lower than expected.

its also an nvidia card and doesnt try to do more draw calls as said by digital foundry.

Back
Top Bottom