Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fVLWl3QCm0

hi Guy sabi nitong youtube video na to ay mas powerful yung i3 7th gen kesa sa majority of i5 including 6400. I was planning na magbuild pa naman this december with an i5 6500 as the base. Rumors has it that intel 7th gen will be released this January 2017. Good idea kaya na i-delay ko yung pagbuild and wait for 7th gen to be released?hehe

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/intel-core-i3-leak/

http://hexus.net/tech/news/cpu/99700-purported-intel-kaby-lake-core-i3-7350k-benchmarks-emerge/

Maglalabas daw si intel ng 1st unlocked i3 which can beat locked i5's in raw mhz. Pero gagastos ka ng malaki sa Motherboard. Basically, same price ang cpu at mobo mo to actually get more performance from that cpu, not to mention you'll also need a decent cpu cooler. Kaya don't expect to save money from that kind of build anyway. Pero based on recent leaks, yang unlocked i3 lang ang worth sa upcoming kabylake series ng intel. Other releases would just be on par with the current generation but with a slight bump in mhz.
Well, you could always wait for the next big thing to arrive and play the waiting game pero are you willing to wait for either a minor spec bump or a dud or just bite the bullet and enjoy playing on your new toy :rock:

Good Morning sa lahat ng mga Expert,

patulong poh, yong cousin ko gusto bumili ng Lappy Worth of 55k Pababa na for gaming purposes at tsaka multi tasking,

ito nahanap nya

"ASUS ROG GL552VX-DM076T "

Pero parang hindi ako kuntinto kasi dahil dito, Review from Asus.

Kung mayroon man kayong ma e offer, salamat, Prefer model Asus.

pa up dito mga boss. salamat

hi ask ko lang po kung meron ako magiging problem about sa cpu kapag nag upgrade ako ng gpu

AMD Richland A4-6300 3.70-3.90GHz 2-Core Processor
Asus A68HM-KAsus A68HM-K
Palit GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64bit to Sapphire RX 460 2GB GDDR5
Crucial 4GB Single DDR3 1600

Hi,

Need your advise:

I need CPU&MOBO

Intel or AMD,

Budget is 8k

Thanks guys.

Pang office works muna, future upgrade na lang for gaming.

Last edited:
guys needs advice sa amd a4-a6.. budget 10k kasama na processor ung pwede pang gaming :)

ok lang ba video card na to sa amd a4 >>>> Asus N210 Videocard 1gb-64bit Pcie Ddr3 o eto
Palit GeForce GT730 Kepler Videocard 1gb-64bit Pcie Ddr5
????

Last edited:
guys needs advice sa amd a4-a6.. budget 10k kasama na processor ung pwede pang gaming :)

ok lang ba video card na to sa amd a4 >>>> Asus N210 Videocard 1gb-64bit Pcie Ddr3 o eto
????
Palit GeForce GT730

Maglalabas daw si intel ng 1st unlocked i3 which can beat locked i5's in raw mhz. Pero gagastos ka ng malaki sa Motherboard. Basically, same price ang cpu at mobo mo to actually get more performance from that cpu, not to mention you'll also need a decent cpu cooler. Kaya don't expect to save money from that kind of build anyway. Pero based on recent leaks, yang unlocked i3 lang ang worth sa upcoming kabylake series ng intel. Other releases would just be on par with the current generation but with a slight bump in mhz.
Well, you could always wait for the next big thing to arrive and play the waiting game pero are you willing to wait for either a minor spec bump or a dud or just bite the bullet and enjoy playing on your new toy :rock:

and I'm still here rocking my 3rd gen cpu :lol:

Mga sir, pa buo naman ako pang video editing tska gaming ung mid range lang.
Dalawang monitor sana, intel or amd setup.
Budget 30k ok lang kung lumagpas konti.

Salamat

Hi,

Need your advise:

I need CPU&MOBO

Intel or AMD,

Budget is 8k

Thanks guys.

Pang office works muna, future upgrade na lang for gaming.

si easypc may pre-built systems for your budget. punta ka dito:
http://www.easypc.com.ph/desktops/complete-sets.html
pero kung CPU at mobo lang talaga kelangan mo at meron ka ng HDD, RAM, case, PSU: i3 6100 (5,490) + ASRock H110M-DVS (2,800)

????

wala. get at least a 750ti.
si easypc may complete system for your budget
http://www.easypc.com.ph/desktops/complete-sets.html

and I'm still here rocking my 3rd gen cpu :lol:

and you just spent more than 30k on a 980ti :lol:
your GPU alone costs more than most members entire builds here :lol:
besides, you still have a very capable system :thumbsup:

Mga sir, pa buo naman ako pang video editing tska gaming ung mid range lang.
Dalawang monitor sana, intel or amd setup.
Budget 30k ok lang kung lumagpas konti.

Salamat

heto lagpas konti
View attachment 295140

hahaha 8k+ for i3 7th gen pakamot ka sa bangs
kamusta ka ya ung i5 - i7 nito ahahahha

very marginal daw ang performance difference ng kabylake against skylake. same architecture, just mhz bump across all processors except yung bagong unlocked i3 which beats the current i5's in raw performance... except syempre dun sa 6600k :lol: siguro naman hindi na malalayo ang presyo nila sa current gen unless talagang ubusin nila ang availability ng skylake :noidea:
siguro sa US viable yang unlocked i3 since hindi ganun kalaki ang difference ng presyo ng mga motherboard nila. dito satin kasi grabe patong nila sa Z series :slap:

Attachments

• 20161201-31k-robinsar.jpg
    20161201-31k-robinsar.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
hi ask ko lang po kung meron ako magiging problem about sa cpu kapag nag upgrade ako ng gpu

AMD Richland A4-6300 3.70-3.90GHz 2-Core Processor
Asus A68HM-KAsus A68HM-K
Palit GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64bit to Sapphire RX 460 2GB GDDR5
Crucial 4GB Single DDR3 1600

sakto lng r7 250 sa a4 6300 m,,,mbagal yang a4 6300,,upgrade m nlng cpu to a10 tas paresan m ng mtaas n ram 2x4 ddr3 2400

Maganda namam c i3-6100 skylake pwde mo cyang ma oc from 3.7 to 4.4ghz pero dapat yung board mo mayroong Z pero subrang mahal ang board na yan.. grabe patong nila

Sir, kaya na ba siya ng 500w generic na psu? May ma susuggest ba kayo na magandang psu na branded?
Tska pag inupgrade ko ung RAM sa 16Gb magkano kaya madadagdag sa total budget? Kasama ung branded na PSU.

Thanks ulit

kaya naman... less than 300w lang estimated load nyang unit na yan. mababa lang power consumption ng intel at gtx 1050
magandang brand na psu? magkano budget mo? merong mga PSU na lagpas 10k kung maganda lang hanap mo?
pero pinakamababa na pwede ko recommend:
corsair VS450 (1,690)
corsair VS550 (2,250)
Seasonic S12II 520w bronze rated (2,650)
Corsair CX500 bronze rated (2,950)
Seasonic M12II 520 (3,090)
Seasoic S12II 620 (3,090)

kung gusto mo 16gb dual channel: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb dual ddr4 = 4,850
palitan mo syempre yung Crucial Ballistix dyan sa list... also, kung balak mo palitan PSU, palitan mo rin yung case ng model na walang PSU.
Tecware Infinity = 1,240
Xigmatek Echo = 1,400

kaya naman... less than 300w lang estimated load nyang unit na yan. mababa lang power consumption ng intel at gtx 1050
magandang brand na psu? magkano budget mo? merong mga PSU na lagpas 10k kung maganda lang hanap mo?
pero pinakamababa na pwede ko recommend:
corsair VS450 (1,690)
corsair VS550 (2,250)
Seasonic S12II 520w bronze rated (2,650)
Corsair CX500 bronze rated (2,950)
Seasonic M12II 520 (3,090)
Seasoic S12II 620 (3,090)

kung gusto mo 16gb dual channel: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb dual ddr4 = 4,850
palitan mo syempre yung Crucial Ballistix dyan sa list... also, kung balak mo palitan PSU, palitan mo rin yung case ng model na walang PSU.
Tecware Infinity = 1,240
Xigmatek Echo = 1,400

Di namn ung magandang maganda sir, masyado na mahal ung 10k. Modular ba ung mga PSU na ni recommend mo sir?

Di namn ung magandang maganda sir, masyado na mahal ung 10k. Modular ba ung mga PSU na ni recommend mo sir?

hindi
yung Seasonic M12II 520 lang modular dyan. mas mahal ng around +500 yung modular compared sa base model :noidea:
heto mga modular:
Cooler Master G650M = 3,250
Corsair CX550M = 3,350
Corsair CX650M = 3,500
Seasonic N12II 620 = 3,650
Seasonic G-550 gold rated = 3,850
FSP Aurum 550 gold = 3,990

Last edited:
Mga MASTERS pa advice naman planning to upgrade GPU ako, below are my choices.

1050ti 4GB (giga/msi single fan vs palit dual fan - 8k+, this is my lowest option if ever tight tlga sa budget.
Palit gtx 1060 3gb dual fan - 10k
RX 480 Sapphire Nitro + OC 4gb - 11.5k
Asus dual gtx1060 3gb -12k sale
asus dual gtx1060 6gb - 14k sale

Concerns:
- budget for GPU above 1050ti
- power consumption and temp of 480
- Amd freesync for my monitor is an advantage(dont know how big or important)
- Amd crossfire; dx12 and vulkan support
- im a not so high end gamer, baka overkill na sa purpose ko more than 1050ti(playing nba 2k,nfs,cod,far cry,dota 2).

My Specs:
CPU: i5 4460
Mobo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper
PSU: Seasonic 620W
Monitor: LG 23MP68VQ (to buy)

Salamat sa mga mag share ng opinion at knowledge nila.

Back
Top Bottom