Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
From reviews, and been using it for more than 2 years now :thumbsup:

cant say im surprised. honestly, I wish their product is affordable so regular juan dela cruz like me can have it. like I said, intel / NVidia / Samsung are for those who don't mind burning their paper. also I just noticed, youre using crucial's ram :rofl:

from dynaquestpc

View attachment 1050530

ofcourse, you can buy a vcard later on.

edit: baka nga dun sa bibilihan nya, 50php lang agwat. don't tell me youre gonna cheap out by 250php.

edit2: maybe it also depends on the apps and the apu. this video seems to have better results with memory scaling with 7850k. the builder above is gonna have 7870k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv57qDXpEPU

pano naging Ultra Cheap Gaming PC yan.. nka 16gb 2400MHz ram sya, taz mid 40FPS lng
taz pag nabagsak ang FPS nilalayo nya ang Camera...

Last edited:
cant say im surprised. honestly, I wish their product is affordable so regular juan dela cruz like me can have it. like I said, intel / NVidia / Samsung are for those who don't mind burning their paper. also I just noticed, youre using crucial's ram :rofl:

Yep, sila lang kasi yung may LEDs sa stick na gusto ko + blue pa to match my color scheme :wave:
I saw one from Avexir pero di ko type yung light effect nila.

edit:
and I'm a big fan of Linus, he's using one of those :yipee:

Last edited:
pano naging Ultra Cheap Gaming PC yan.. nka 16gb 2400MHz ram sya, taz mid 40FPS lng
taz pag nabagsak ang FPS nilalayo nya ang Camera...

the point of the video is the memory scaling of the 7850k apu. he didn't say buy a 16gb 2400mhz. usually, budget gamers buy from 4-8gb. since there isn't much price difference between 1866mhz and 2133mhz, it is better to get the latter. that's why I also didn't suggest 2400mhz because as of now, its still pricy. also the 7850k apu has a memory controller of 2133. if intel is your preference, who are we to force you? after all, its your money. ofcourse, everyone wants the best out there but not everyone has the money. I am just suggesting. they don't have to follow it.

the point of the video is the memory scaling of the 7850k apu. he didn't say buy a 16gb 2400mhz. usually, budget gamers buy from 4-8gb. since there isn't much price difference between 1866mhz and 2133mhz, it is better to get the latter. that's why I also didn't suggest 2400mhz because as of now, its still pricy. also the 7850k apu has a memory controller of 2133. if intel is your preference, who are we to force you? after all, its your money. ofcourse, everyone wants the best out there but not everyone has the money. I am just suggesting. they don't have to follow it.

Kung ang Point mo ay para maka Tipid... bkt ang Quote mo sa Ka-symb natin ay APU na sobrang mahal...
View attachment 1049244

total 24k without chassis.

the mobo though its 2 slots only, supports up to 64gb of ram. I believe the 8gb ram is only single stick so you can upgrade to 16gb later on if you want. 2133 ram to fully utilize the apu capability. if you can find an a10 7870k, better. the igpu clock of 7870k is 866mhz while 7850k is 720mhz but both have 95w tdp. tipid yan sa kuryente compared to a cpu + dgpu. ssd for faster loading of apps/games. less heat inside your case. the cpu cooler is designed for overclocking if you wish to.

edit: dual pala yung ram. If you can find a single 8gb 2133 cl9, better.

Last edited:
I explained that already. there is an ssd and a quality heatsink. you also forget that the game he is playing is crossfire. if you know that game, you know it isn't graphic intensive. I also suggested another build with a very powerful vcard and cpu but he will be spending a lot of money on electricity when he can achieve the same goal with a low powered apu. ssd is the future and I even admitted that maybe it isn't the time yet for budget gamers. he doesn't have to buy the ssd and heatsink. he probably spent only 17-18k on an apu build.

I explained that already. there is an ssd and a quality heatsink. you also forget that the game he is playing is crossfire. if you know that game, you know it isn't graphic intensive. I also suggested another build with a very powerful vcard and cpu but he will be spending a lot of money on electricity when he can achieve the same goal with a low powered apu. ssd is the future and I even admitted that maybe it isn't the time yet for budget gamers. he doesn't have to buy the ssd and heatsink. he probably spent only 17-18k on an apu build.

don't Forget malaking pera pa rin ang 18k, sayang lng kung sa apu build e2 gagamitin..
sa 18k pwede ka mag-build ng i3 haswell+r7 260x or FX 6300 at mas mabilis e2 kesa sa Kaveri APU
well gaya nga ng sabi mo "its your money. ofcourse, everyone wants the best out there but not everyone has the money. I am just suggesting. they don't have to follow it."

Last edited:
then why did you not give your suggestion? its a forum, everyone is allowed to suggest. I suggested what I like.

edit:

i3 haswell + r7 260x (no 1gb from dynaquestpc site) + cheapest 1150 mobo available from site = total 12850

View attachment 224817

apu + cheapest fm2+ mobo from site = 9400

View attachment 224819

i3 tdp = 54w
r7 260x tdp = 120w

a10 7850k tdp = 95w

Attachments

• 12850.jpg
    12850.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 9400.jpg
    9400.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
then why did you not give your suggestion? its a forum, everyone is allowed to suggest. I suggested what I like.
edit:

i3 haswell + r7 260x (no 1gb from dynaquestpc site) + cheapest 1150 mobo available from site = total 12850

View attachment 1050577

apu + cheapest fm2+ mobo from site = 9400

so u Don't Care na masayang ang ₱18k ng ka-symb natin.. sa sobrang mahal na APU Build mo? mayaman ka cguro :)

+1 sa Intel build mo :thumbsup:

Last edited:
you seem to be not getting what I said. there was an ssd, we both know that it is better than hdd performance wise, maybe even longevity. a mechanical usually has shorter life span. a quality heatsink incase he wants to oc for future which he can even use as a passive cooling if he doesnt which I explained previously. the apu doesn't use much power compared above. that means in the long run, he is spending less with the apu. if you really think about it, i achieved his goal. in the end, it is his choice.

edit: also, my builds are open for comments and suggestions. hence, i suggested a reduced budget from the original. i am not close minded.

Last edited:
sana may pumansin po...compatible po b ang ddr5 n videocard sa motherboard n to? foxconn h55mxv le..tnx po

yes compatible po, naka PCI EXPRESS 2.0 yan, hindi lang mamaximize yung speed kung naka 3.0 pcie yung video card, pero hindi naman ramdam un sa totoong buhay

Mga sir padaan po ulit..tanong lang po kaya na ba ng NBA2K15 Max settings ung specs na ganito?

CPU - Intel i5
GPU - GTX 750 Ti Stormx Dual
Memory - kahit 4gb

Pag hindi po ano po marerecommend nyo na mas magandang upgrade?

ou sir kayang kaya po, overkill pa, kahti 1080p monitor mo kayang kaya, pwede ka pa mag 260x almost same lng ng performance pero less 1k sa price,

Kahit nga GT740/R7 250 puwede na sa NBA on 1080p. Pero kung gusto mo mas makatipid puwede ka maghanap ng HIS Radeon R7 260X 1GB edition, 3950 nga lang.

Back
Top Bottom