Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Mga pre, may pag asa pa ba ang aking gtx960 na naihian ng daga dun mismo sa board? pagka install ko kasi gumagana sandali pero after ilang minutes nasisira na ung display tapos blackscreen na :weep: Pwede pa kaya mapagawa to :noidea:

Mga pre, may pag asa pa ba ang aking gtx960 na naihian ng daga dun mismo sa board? pagka install ko kasi gumagana sandali pero after ilang minutes nasisira na ung display tapos blackscreen na :weep: Pwede pa kaya mapagawa to :noidea:

kung naka on yun ng naihihan sir, dead napo un kasi short circiut na mga parts nun, yun kasi pag kaalam ko sa lahat ng may kuryente pag nabasa,

mahirap palang case ung may hole for fan sa top, prone sa basa, how to prevent kaya? pero magagamit mo rin ng hindi tinatakluban?

Last edited:
REPOST: kelangan npo kc salamat sa sasagot :help::help::help:

Eto po mga swak sa budget ko, kailangan ko lang tlga sa dota2(kahit low lang ang quailty basta makalaro lang) at AutoCAD

Lenovo 100-141BY - 15k
Processor: Intel Celeron Quad-Core N2940 1.83GHz Processor (2M Cache up to 2.25GHz)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home Value NB EM
Graphics: Integrated Intel Graphics
Memory: 2GB DDR3L
Storage: 500GB HDDWebcam: 0.3M single microphone
Battery: 2-cell battery
Display: 14-inch HD 1366 x 768200 nits Display

Lenovo IdeaPad 100-14 80MH001TPH -13k
Operating System: Windows 8.1 with Bing
CPU (Model + Speed): Intel Celeron N2940 Processor 1.83GHz
RAM and Hard Disk Drive (HDD): 2GB RAM and 500GB HDD
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Memory and expandability options: 500GB HDD
Camera resolution (MP): HD Webcam
Battery type and charge (mAh): 4-cell lithium-ion battery

Asus X200MA-BCL0705Z -15k
Processor Type:Intel Celeron N2830
Processor Speed:2.16 GHz
Graphics Processing Type:Intel HD graphics
Memory: 4 GB
Operating System:Windows 8
Hard Drive Capacity:500 GB
Screen Size:11.6"

Re: [ADVISE]Help you build/choose a Computer

mga sir ano mas ok pang gaming processor, amd fx 8350 (8 cores/4.0 ghz) or i5 3rd-5th gen (4 cores/3.6ghz+)? tumingin kasi ako ng fx8350 sa pc express sa festival mall P9,350 ata exact price kung di ako nagkakamali pero sa website nila P8750 lang daw.. Halos dikit na sa price ng i5 pero process wise ano mas ok sa dalawa pang gaming? tia

mga sir ano mas ok pang gaming processor, amd fx 8350 (8 cores/4.0 ghz) or i5 3rd-5th gen (4 cores/3.6ghz+)? tumingin kasi ako ng fx8350 sa pc express sa festival mall P9,350 ata exact price kung di ako nagkakamali pero sa website nila P8750 lang daw.. Halos dikit na sa price ng i5 pero process wise ano mas ok sa dalawa pang gaming? tia

intel is better. if you want an amd, fx8320e is the better choice. cheaper and better power efficiency against fx8350.

intel is better. if you want an amd, fx8320e is the better choice. cheaper and better power efficiency against fx8350.

thanks sa feedback sir kaya ko napili fx8350 kasi 4.0 ghz na siya without overclocking, regardless sa power consumption at price ano pa advantage nito sa i5? gaming and multi tasking i.e. multiple client sa ragnarok or other games.. waiting sa ibang pang feedback ng mga masters dito

thanks sa feedback sir kaya ko napili fx8350 kasi 4.0 ghz na siya without overclocking, regardless sa power consumption at price ano pa advantage nito sa i5? gaming and multi tasking i.e. multiple client sa ragnarok or other games.. waiting sa ibang pang feedback ng mga masters dito

virtualization. I think its the one thing the fx8 shines against intel. not really that far though but you can raise the same argument in gaming against i5s.

another possible reason to choose fx8320e over fx8350 is your gpu. if you will buy something like gtx 970 / r9 380, the fx8320e is enough to feed it at stock speed. it can turbo up to 4ghz if needed.

it looks like you have budget. intel i7 is best if you have money to burn. in the end, if youre happier with amd then you should go with it. im an amd user myself. I know intel is better but im with the red team.

mga sir/mam hinge sana ko ng Advise. balak ko kc magbuild ng PC..

budget: 37k - 40k
usage: Gaming(NBA2k16/Dota2/LOL/ect) /Programming/etc

ito po build ko.
Processor: INTEL® CORE™ I7-4790K PROCESSOR (8M CACHE, UP TO 4.40 GHZ)
Motherboard: ASUS H97-PRO GAMER MOTHERBOARD
RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWSX 8GB 1600MHz (F3-12800CL10S-8GBXL) memory 2x
Hard Drive: SEAGATE 1TB SATA 7200RPM SOLID STATE HYBRID DRIVE (SSHD) ST1000DX00
Power Supply: AEROCOOL STRIKE-X 600W 80+ BRONZE MOD power supply
Casing: Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 Mid Tower Chassis
monitor: meron na
Accessories: meron na

nid ko po advice ninyo kung okay n po b ung build ko at san po b maganda bumili.

^did you forget to type your gpu card or you already have one? additionaly, don't cheap out on psu. aerocool psu's aren't reliable. even their silver rated ones aren't great.

virtualization. I think its the one thing the fx8 shines against intel. not really that far though but you can raise the same argument in gaming against i5s.

another possible reason to choose fx8320e over fx8350 is your gpu. if you will buy something like gtx 970 / r9 380, the fx8320e is enough to feed it at stock speed. it can turbo up to 4ghz if needed.

it looks like you have budget. intel i7 is best if you have money to burn. in the end, if youre happier with amd then you should go with it. im an amd user myself. I know intel is better but im with the red team.

wala kong budget para sa i7, and nabasa ko sa reviews na i7 is best for graphic designing/video editing.. gaming rig lang naman need ko, almost same lang kasi price ng i5 and fx 8350 and gusto ko malaman bakit mas maganda si intel na 4 cores vs amd with 8 cores.. amd user here pero old model meron din ako intel pero jurassic model :)

wala kong budget para sa i7, and nabasa ko sa reviews na i7 is best for graphic designing/video editing.. gaming rig lang naman need ko, almost same lang kasi price ng i5 and fx 8350 and gusto ko malaman bakit mas maganda si intel na 4 cores vs amd with 8 cores.. amd user here pero old model meron din ako intel pero jurassic model :)

I posted a video on your thread. I didn't see it the first time. I also linked the source. which amd do you have? baka phenom ii x4/x6 yan, no need na magpalit. video card lang.

I posted a video on your thread. I didn't see it the first time. I also linked the source. which amd do you have? baka phenom ii x4/x6 yan, no need na magpalit. video card lang.

thanks, check ko.. AMD athlon II X2 260 dual core, sobrang luma na ng cpu namin and ngayon lang ako bibili sariling unit

Totoo bang nkakaubusan ng r9?
may stocks sa pingbibilhan ko
bilhin ko na ba?
balak ko kasi bumile sa dec pa pra isang bilihan
kaso sabi dito nkakaubusan daw :)
TIA

Totoo bang nkakaubusan ng r9?
may stocks sa pingbibilhan ko
bilhin ko na ba?
balak ko kasi bumile sa dec pa pra isang bilihan
kaso sabi dito nkakaubusan daw :)
TIA

totoo especially r9 390

- - - Updated - - -

Eto po mga swak sa budget ko, kailangan ko lang tlga sa dota2(kahit low lang ang quailty basta makalaro lang) at AutoCAD

Lenovo 100-141BY - 15k
Processor: Intel Celeron Quad-Core N2940 1.83GHz Processor (2M Cache up to 2.25GHz)

pre kahit ano jan.. same performance lng yan.. bali ang pag pipilian mo n lng jan ung build quality saka style na pasok sayo

Last edited:
Mga boss, pahelp naman.. planning to build/buy this November:

Budget:15k-17 with monitor
Usage: Just for playing games specially Dota 2

Processor: either Intel or AMD - quad
Motherboard:
RAM: atleast 4gb

Video Card: can support dota 2 graphics - medium

Hard Drive: 1tb
Optical Drive: N/A

Power Supply: Any
Casing: Any

monitor: atleast 18inches

Accessories:N/A

May binebenta kasi sa Kedem Computers, 14,500pesos saka 17,000.. hindi ako sure kung mas mura kung bubuuin ko sya.

https://www.facebook.com/kedemcomputers

Entry Level Gaming Package @ P14,500 only!!
Specifications:
●AMD A6-6400K 3.9 Ghz Richland FM2
●Emaxx A78FM2HD-iCafe Motherboard
●2GB DDR5 Radeon R7240 128bit VGA
●4GB DDR3 PC1600 Kingston Memory
●320 GB Hitachi 7200rpm Hard Disk
●24x Lite-on DVD-RW
●Orion Casing w/600 watts PSU
●15.6" AOC LED Monitor
●A4tech PS2 Keyboard & Mouse
●500w AVR, Headset

Xtreme Package!! @ 17,000
Specifications:
●AMD A6-6400K 3.9 Ghz Richland FM2
●Emaxx A78FM2HD-iCafe Motherboard
●2GB DDR5 Radeon R7240 128bit VGA
●4GB DDR3 PC1600 Kingston Memory
●500 GB Seagate 7200rpm Hard Disk
●24x Lite-on DVD-RW
●Aerocool Strike-X One w/600 watts PSU
●2 Cooler Master Sickle Flow LED Fans
●15.6" AOC LED Monitor
●A4tech PS2 Keyboard & Mouse
●500w AVR, Headset

Thanks! :dance:

Lenovo 100-141BY - 15k

yung Asus, Netbook lang yan kaya iwasan mo na siguro. maliit screen though lamang sa RAM. yung 2 Lenovo almost identical lang. baka nga pareho lang yan, binobola ka lang ng Win10 eh libre upgrade naman yun kung naka-win7 or 8 ka. :noidea:

mga sir/mam hinge sana ko ng Advise. balak ko kc magbuild ng PC..

budget: 37k - 40k
usage: Gaming(NBA2k16/Dota2/LOL/ect) /Programming/etc

ito po build ko.
Processor: INTEL® CORE™ I7-4790K PROCESSOR (8M CACHE, UP TO 4.40 GHZ)
Motherboard: ASUS H97-PRO GAMER MOTHERBOARD
RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWSX 8GB 1600MHz (F3-12800CL10S-8GBXL) memory 2x
Hard Drive: SEAGATE 1TB SATA 7200RPM SOLID STATE HYBRID DRIVE (SSHD) ST1000DX00
Power Supply: AEROCOOL STRIKE-X 600W 80+ BRONZE MOD power supply
Casing: Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 Mid Tower Chassis
monitor: meron na
Accessories: meron na

nid ko po advice ninyo kung okay n po b ung build ko at san po b maganda bumili.

either palitan mo CPU mo ng 4790 lang or palitan mo board mo ng Z97. save around 2k sa cpu or spend an extra on mobo.
also, palitan mo yung PSU ng either Seasonic, Corsair or FSP
finally, if you are gonna take the 4790k and Z97 combo, allocate ka rin ng budget for the CPU fan. you'lll gonna want to overclock that CPU :hyper:
nga pala... wala kang GPU... sa ganyang build, recommended ko (from cheapest): geforce 950, 960, R9-380, Geforce 970, R9-390, and anything higher than R9-390 :hyper:

mga boss, may alam ba kayong laptop na 15inch, i5 processor, 500gb harddrive, 4gb ram, and videocard (upgraded sana for gaming and video editting), baka may alam kayong model at range ng presyo. Thanks

Sir planning to build a gaming pc this coming december my budget is 15k(minimum)-20k(maximum) monitor and etc are not included.can run gta v and other high end games..TIA.

Sir planning to build a gaming pc this coming december my budget is 15k(minimum)-20k(maximum) monitor and etc are not included.can run gta v and other high end games..TIA.

Procie: Intel Pentium G3258 3.20GHz Anniversary Edition - ₱3,140 or (Intel Core i3-4170 3.70GHz - ₱5,350)
MOBO: MSI H81M-P33 - ₱2,350
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 950 OC 2GB GDDR5 (GV-N950OC-2GD) ₱8,050
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 4GB Single 1600 CL9 - ₱1,200
HDD: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM 64MB Sata ST1000DM003 Hard Drive - ₱2,450
PSU: EVGA 500B 500W 80Plus Bronze Power Supply - ₱1,950
Casing: RAKK PHANTOM CASE - ₱650 http://www.easypc.com.ph/rakk/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom