Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
AMD Richland A4-7300 3.80 2-Core Processor Desktop APU (CPU + GPU)
Desktop APU (CPU + GPU)
Motherboard: Gigabyte A68
Video: Desktop APU with DirectX 11 integrated in processor
RAM: Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 1866MHz
Hardisk: 1TB Toshiba SATA III
Monitor: 20" Class LED Monitor AOC Widescreen E2070SWN
DVD Writer SATA
Casing with basic PSU
Free: Keyboard, Mouse, Headset

pa help poh dito, ok poh ba ito sa 16.990 na price?

25-35k idol
If may other build ok din idol salamat sa rep! :)
Pasample ng build sir pero kahit i3 ayos lang para mas makatipid gusto ko kasi bumili ng ips monitor
Thanks
heto sample. bahala ka na sa casing kung magkano gagastusin mo sa porma :D
attachment.php

parang kasya sa 35k yung i5 + r9 380 4gb.
kung palitan nya ng i5 6400 = 8,690
may around 1,700 - 1,800 pa sya na budget for casing.
or stick sya sa i3 at dagdag ng SSD :D
or drop the HDD and get a larger SSD

pa help poh dito, ok poh ba ito sa 16.990 na price?

heto po sagot ni master nubbest.
in my opinion, that money can be used on a better build :D

looks like a single channel ram and generic psu build. you cant game on that. if youre just into browsing or watching movies, a tablet would be more efficient for that budget. so my answer is, no. before you jump to conclusions, I am not an intel fan boy like someone said in another thread.

Attachments

• 30k-pc-i3-380.jpg
    30k-pc-i3-380.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 132
heto sample. bahala ka na sa casing kung magkano gagastusin mo sa porma :D
http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1114724&stc=1&d=1458546781

kung palitan nya ng i5 6400 = 8,690
may around 1,700 - 1,800 pa sya na budget for casing.
or stick sya sa i3 at dagdag ng SSD :D
or drop the HDD and get a larger SSD

heto po sagot ni master nubbest.
in my opinion, that money can be used on a better build :D
Maraming salamat idol!!
I think might be able to stretch it to 40k and consider yung ssd nakakapagpabilis po ba yun? And sa 29k na build ok na po yung temp nung rig sa build na yun? If i might be able to stretch the budget to 40k ano po ang possible upgrade. If possible din suggest narin a good case. Pasensya na po sa sobrang daming tanong.. and maraming salamat po!

just a note from themonyo's build. I think the mobo is ddr3 since it has the d3 tag. kung matx ang size ng mapipili mong mobo, the tecware carbon is really nice. horizontal placement sya with ssd pockets and liquid cooling support. iisa nga lang ang usb3 sa front panel and 280mm radiator may conflict with the odd bay but its removable. mas astig din tignan yung gpu kapag nakatayo kesa naka gilid.

just a note from themonyo's build. I think the mobo is ddr3 since it has the d3 tag. kung matx ang size ng mapipili mong mobo, the tecware carbon is really nice. horizontal placement sya with ssd pockets and liquid cooling support. iisa nga lang ang usb3 sa front panel and 280mm radiator may conflict with the odd bay but its removable. mas astig din tignan yung gpu kapag nakatayo kesa naka gilid.

amf! honga
sorry, my bad :slap:
i just took the cheapest H170 chipset
I think yung MSI B150M mortar yung next choice = 5,350
next would be MSI H170M PRO-VDH = 5,590

thanks for pointing it out nubbest :salute:

amf! honga
sorry, my bad :slap:
i just took the cheapest H170 chipset
I think yung MSI B150M mortar yung next choice = 5,350
next would be MSI H170M PRO-VDH = 5,590

thanks for pointing it out nubbest :salute:
Idol hindi iinit yan ng sobra pag ginawa kong i5 at 16gb?

Idol hindi iinit yan ng sobra pag ginawa kong i5 at 16gb?

mainit? hindi naman AMD yan ah :lol:
just choose a good chassis with enough ventilation and even provisions for intake and exhaust fans.
and you won't be overclocking kaya heat is not an issue

help guys di ata compatible sa 64bit ung unit ko lagi syang may gantong error

http://i.imgur.com/Yvyg5Mu.png

baka mali mali pinag-iinstall mong drivers? :noidea:
some 32bit software don't work properly on 64bit windows kaya kelangan mo maghanap ng counterpart nya.

just choose a good chassis with enough ventilation and even provisions for intake and exhaust fans.

some 32bit software don't work properly on 64bit windows kaya kelangan mo maghanap ng counterpart nya.

Tried downloading from the site mismo nung sa mobo ko. At kinuha ung 64bit. Ganyan parin. Baka may pde kayong i advice na site or app to download drivers?

Thanks po

Tried downloading from the site mismo nung sa mobo ko. At kinuha ung 64bit. Ganyan parin. Baka may pde kayong i advice na site or app to download drivers?

Thanks po

bakit ka pa maghahanap sa iba eh yung latest supposedly nasa website ng manufacturer :noidea:
mamaya may virus/malware pa yung makuha mo
eh kung subukan mo Windows 10/8.1?

Sige idol sensya na sa madaming. Ahahahaha noob kasi ako. Gusto ko makatipid kesa bumili ng nakasetup na ang bagal bagal naman

Patulong naman mga sir, 20k budget. :thanks:
Pang gaming mga sir!

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:
Video Card:
Hard Drive:
Power Supply:
Casing:
Monitor:

Pa buo naman po ng build kung maaari. Dota2 and CS:Go High settings; pareho with monitor & peripherals kung maaari. Budget is 10-15k each 10 pcs needed.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Patulong naman po magupgrade ng computer around P20,000 ang budget.
yung pang VIDEO EDITING at PHOTOSHOP po sana na set-up na computer,

Processor: AMD A4-4020 APU with Radeon(tm) HD graphics, 3.20GHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A58M-DS2
RAM: 2GB
Video Card:
Hard Drive:
Power Supply:
Casing:
Monitor:

PS: okey lng kung masmastaas ang total price sa 20K kung reasonable naman po...

salamat po in advance...

Last edited:
Mga sir, nakapagpa-build na ko dito kaso nabago plano e. Eto sana. 25-35k budget. Pang-mid to high end gaming tapos pang autocad, sketchup vray, revit, lumion. Kumpleto pala. So sa budget, cpu, monitor, keyboard, kailangan din. Salamat salamat.

Back
Top Bottom