Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
kng 1080p lng monitor go for gtx 960 kng 4k display go for 970 or rx 480

gtx 960/970 is no longer recommended even the gtx 950 or 750ti or the r9 300 series the price perf king is here now wait for the price stabilize dahil mura un 4gb version na rx 480/rx 470 and rx 460

btw

View attachment 276257

Attachments

• 7KNmCXj.jpg
    7KNmCXj.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
kaya naman pero...
based on my experience, hindi ganun ka-reliable... well, i have a 2nd HEC cougar still working, pero yung nauna sira na at di kinaya yung GPU load ko. kaya nag-research ako and found those mentioned above have good quality capacitors on their built and a reasonable price compared to other brands that offer the same. though yang VS series ng corsair ay hindi sing-ganda ng sa seasonic, their warranty is excellent.

tnx sir....ask lang regarding rated korean PSU...maganda ba performence ng mga PSU na rated from Korea?

talo ba ako sa nabili na EVGA GTX970 SSC (supersuperclock) 10k sa pesos?

depende sir kung gano na katagal nagamit, pero sulit kna sa 10k jan, stretch mo na lang sir budget mo to 15k pra sa rx 480, mas panalo ka

- - - Updated - - -

pwede po bang pagsamahin sa mobo yung ram na 1333mhz & 1600mhz parehong 4GB pero magkaibang brand & mhz?

pwede naman pero di advisabe kasi they should run at the same speed together, so kung itutuloy mo eh ang mangyayari ay both memory mo will be running at 1333mhz, so lugi ang bayad mo sa 1600mhz mo since 1333mhz lang ang magiging running speed nya.

Last edited:
^are you at 1080p60? are you not satisfied with its performance? do you not mind a reference cooler?

2nd hand sir 2mons palang nabibili complete package with receipt pa under warranty pa sir.. patulong din sir kung anu magandang mobo dito planning ko bumili ng i5 3rd and up or i7 and up

gusto mo 2lad saken i5 3570k kung hindi ka nag oc pwede na i5 3470 no need i7 mobo good luck ako nga hirap na makahanap ng maganda mobo ng 3rd gen pero madami dyan mini itx

Sapphire R9 380 Nitro OC 4gb - pinagiisipang ibenta or hinde hehe
pa quote po
CPU,MOBO,RAM,PSU
thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom