Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
sa tingin nyo guys magkano aabutin ang budget meal ng ryzen build?

ryzen-prices.jpg

malamang malaki pa dagdag satin nito
lahat ata yan pwede pa overclock

i dont think the "budget meal" ryzens wont be available til q4. their cheapest on this upcoming lineup is $129. pentium g4560 is still the budget king.

Pa Advise naman ng monitor jan... eto ang build ko..
Naguguluhan ako kung anung monitor ang bibilhin ko
eto ang choices ko.. g-sync

Option 1: 1080p at 144hz, 27"
Option 2: 4k at 60hz, 32"

Budget 30k... pede nman lumagpas hanggagng 40k pero mas ok kung 30k pababa....
gusto ko sana ung monitor na mamaximize ung build ko

sa totoo lang naguguluhan ako kung anung specs ng monitor ang need at gusto ko..

1 thing for sure gusto ko sana 27" pataas...

CPU.. i7-7700
MOBO: MSI z270 Tomahawk
GPU: MSI GTX 1070
RAM: 16gb 2800 CL15
SSD: 250
PSU: Seasonic G 750 Gold +80

Last edited:
Wala sa listahan mo 1440p 144hz. Should be a very good alternative. Sa totoo lang, even a gtx 1080 still doesn't assure you of 60 fps on 4k.

Wala sa listahan mo 1440p 144hz. Should be a very good alternative. Sa totoo lang, even a gtx 1080 still doesn't assure you of 60 fps on 4k.

Will take note of that... cge ssma ko ung 1440p.. and do you think ok for gaming ang 32' inch

meron ka bang recommended na monitor jan??

Last edited:
usually nasa 27" pag ganyang specs
dynaquest
Acer XB271HU Predator XB1 27″ = 38500
Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz = 35500

pchub
viewsonic xg2703-gs LED IPS 165hz gsync = 39999

merong less than 30k na 144hz pero freesync ang supported instead na gsync :noidea:
amf :slap: 10k difference for gsync vs vsync :rant:

Last edited:
mukang mahal c ryzen sa 4/4,,pentium kabylake ang big bang for the buck,,malamang mas malakas performance ni pentium kabylake sa ryzen 4/4

mukang mahal c ryzen sa 4/4,,pentium kabylake ang big bang for the buck,,malamang mas malakas performance ni pentium kabylake sa ryzen 4/4

i think ryzen is supposed to match up to intel's i5, i7 and x99 i7's on a price which is 1 tier lower than intel's lineup. i guess they want to bring the high end and enthusiast glass gaming to the masses. yung budget CPU's nila are supposed to be the APU's... which are rumored to be released on 4th quarter of 2017.

mga sir can I have any advice sa motherboard ko? Kelngan ko pa po ba siyang iupgrade? or pwede ko n siyang lagyan ng mid high end na gpu? salamat po!

View attachment 1182694

from HP's website, supported ng motherboard mo ang sandy bridge na mga CPU. you can add up to an i7 2600k or 2700k kung may mahanap ka pa.
try mo rin makahanap ng 2500 or 2500k
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Bridge_(CPU)
http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c02854392

Last edited:
Hello Boss! Patulong rin po sa parts, Budget is around 30k mainly for Dota 2, Steam games and grabeng usage ng MS apps(for work). Monitor palang po meron ako thanks! :)

Hello Boss! Patulong rin po sa parts, Budget is around 30k mainly for Dota 2, Steam games and grabeng usage ng MS apps(for work). Monitor palang po meron ako thanks! :)

heto sky lake build. di ko mapagkasya i5 na kaby lake eh.
underpowered naman kung pentium g4560 yung cpu tapos gtx1060 yung gpu :sigh:
CPU: i5 6400 = 8690
mobo: gigabyte GA-b150m-hd3 = 3650
ram: 8gb gskill ripjaws v = 2780
gpu: zotac 1050ti 4gb mini = 7300
ssd: toshiba q300 240gb = 3450
psu: seasonic s12ii 520w = 2690
case: tecware edge = 1400
total = 29,960.00

price is based from dynaquest

Patulong po magbuild, 20k budget.. i3 po ung processer.. pang clerk lang sa expresspay, pero lalagyan din ng photoshop.. meron na po ko monitor Salamat!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom