Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Alcatel one touch 918n 2.3.6!w/LEDblinking!+2.3.5 ICS-custom rom+Some TUTs

Re: Custom rom for alcatel one touch 918n 2.3.6 only!! wag ng magpahuli DOWNLOAD NA^^

mga boss... ask lng...
meron pa po b kau links ng YONIP CM for Alcatel 918?
cge na please! khit anung links d2 s forum dead na...

thnx...

Re: Custom rom for alcatel one touch 918n 2.3.6 only!! wag ng magpahuli DOWNLOAD NA^^

Thanks for your BACKUP
It is nice to know that you delayed the implementation of automatic INT2EXT, In my opinion, INT2EXT is not stable at stock rom. Tried Charlie's Backup and it was very nice and very fast, however after 1 day of using INT2EXT of 1GB with 15apps, it came to a BOOTLOOP.

Im going to give this phone away so I'm looking for a STABLE build that can utilize an EXT partition so as to INCREASE the memory capability of this phone coz its just a very small 150MB cap.

Since its EXT2.ko supported, i tried installing LINK2SD with 1GB EXT2 partition, however LINK2SD cannot see the EXT2 partition, so i reformatted the 2nd partition to FAT32 (so this becomes exactly like the STOCK ROM)

is there a script I need to run for EXT2 support, to make LINK2SD see the EXT partition?

also, what launcher are you using? so i can download theme for it, since antenna/signal display at the notification bar is almost the same color (blue) when it should be different for different sims.

Last edited:

Thanks for your BACKUP
It is nice to know that you delayed the implementation of automatic INT2EXT, In my opinion, INT2EXT is not stable at stock rom. Tried Charlie's Backup and it was very nice and very fast, however after 1 day of using INT2EXT of 1GB with 15apps, it came to a BOOTLOOP.

Im going to give this phone away so I'm looking for a STABLE build that can utilize an EXT partition so as to INCREASE the memory capability of this phone coz its just a very small 150MB cap.

Since its EXT2.ko supported, i tried installing LINK2SD with 1GB EXT2 partition, however LINK2SD cannot see the EXT2 partition, so i reformatted the 2nd partition to FAT32 (so this becomes exactly like the STOCK ROM)

is there a script I need to run for EXT2 support, to make LINK2SD see the EXT partition?

also, what launcher are you using? so i can download theme for it, since antenna/signal display at the notification bar is almost the same color (blue) when it should be different for different sims.

sana sir next time dun ka sa thread ko magreply since dun ka naman nagkaproblema welcome naman po ako sa lahat ng feedback kasi makakatulong yun para maayos ko yung rom.inaupdate ko naman sya lagi.. and sir ask ko lang if wat back-up yung nirestore mo i update my thread now sorry for what you experience. may problem yung 2nd back- up so inayos ko, now i have my 3rd back-up. but anyway thnx for trying my rom. goodluck for using this. hope next time dun sa tamang thread mo ipost yung problema may mga nakaranas din naman nung nangyari sayo.

@marlyn sorry for off topic

Last edited:

Sir, pag nag restore ako ng nandroid backup, bakit po sinisira ng rom niyo yung mga stock rom na nirerestore po. Kahit lahat, nakawipe na. Di gumagana yung nandroid backup ko

*Sir, request lang po sa ROM na 'to. Yung messaging po kung pwede, yung mga smileys yung mas visible naman po. Di ko kasi makita kung ano talagang reaction nung smileys. Pati po yung icon mismo, mas maganda po kugn traditional na picture ng sobre. Haha. Yun lang po. Sana po maayos niyo na bugs. Hehe. Ganda nitong rom na to eh.

Last edited:

Fuck, nagstuck nanaman sa bootloop. I RECOMMEND TO VIEWERS NA WAG MUNA GAMITIN HANGGA'T DI PA NAPPERFECT ETONG MOD NA TO. Sayang sa oras po sa ngayon. sobrang daming bugs. -____-

sana sir next time dun ka sa thread ko magreply since dun ka naman nagkaproblema welcome naman po ako sa lahat ng feedback kasi makakatulong yun para maayos ko yung rom.inaupdate ko naman sya lagi.. and sir ask ko lang if wat back-up yung nirestore mo i update my thread now sorry for what you experience. may problem yung 2nd back- up so inayos ko, now i have my 3rd back-up. but anyway thnx for trying my rom. goodluck for using this. hope next time dun sa tamang thread mo ipost yung problema may mga nakaranas din naman nung nangyari sayo.

@marlyn sorry for off topic

Actually sir I am using his (MARLYN) backup as i wrote that reply, that was why I was asking what launcher he was using and should i need a script to help stock rom detect my EXT2 partition. BUT anyway if no reply will be given, then its OK. I was able to make it work using FAT32/FAT32 main and secondary partition with LINK2SD (60MB free on Internal and 380MB used on Secondary partition). and HOLO launcher can probably solve the antenna color issue with SIM1/SIM2 if I get bored with the Xperia one.

I was suppose to post ALSO in your thread about the BOOTLOOP while i was using your BACKUP but since i used MARLYN's backup NOW, i did not post there. (OT) Although you have done a very good job with the chainfire 3d and int2ext and the V6 scripts, the backup tends to do a lot of BOOTLOOPS and from reading there some people have issues with WIFI but it cannot seem to be addressed because you dont use it anyway. Since STABILITY and WIFI is very important to me, that is why I am in THIS thread and using HIS backup.

Last edited:

what if restart nalang sa android logo kaya pa ba?...

Actually sir I am using his (MARLYN) backup as i wrote that reply, that was why I was asking what launcher he was using and should i need a script to help stock rom detect my EXT2 partition. BUT anyway if no reply will be given, then its OK. I was able to make it work using FAT32/FAT32 main and secondary partition with LINK2SD (60MB free on Internal and 380MB used on Secondary partition). and HOLO launcher can probably solve the antenna color issue with SIM1/SIM2 if I get bored with the Xperia one.

I was suppose to post ALSO in your thread about the BOOTLOOP while i was using your BACKUP but since i used MARLYN's backup NOW, i did not post there. (OT) Although you have done a very good job with the chainfire 3d and int2ext and the V6 scripts, the backup tends to do a lot of BOOTLOOPS and from reading there some people have issues with WIFI but it cannot seem to be addressed because you dont use it anyway. Since STABILITY and WIFI is very important to me, that is why I am in THIS thread and using HIS backup.

good for you but anyway about script your saying for ext2 support you need to flash this you can found it here bluerain28.info. and 1 more as ive said ive always update my thread and the problem is visible to others but not to all. you should stay here since it fit you most good luck and thanks for trying my rom..

what if restart nalang sa android logo kaya pa ba?...

ano yung specific na ginawa mo before nangyari yan kasi ang alam ko nagyayari yan after wiping data sa recovery so it means the solution is just restoring a nandroid back-up you can restore this back-up and viola ok na ulit yan

for those questioning and requesting kung bat d q nirelease yung with int2ext kasi d sya stable..and with int2ext absolutely it will cause BOOTLOOPS lalo na kpg maraming apps ka na nka installed my time na ok my time na hindi ang performance !! although masarap pgmasdan yung internal memory kc malaki^^ "TESTED" ko na kc yung unit nten maliit lng ang memory..and nka depende yun sa apps na nka install kung mlakas sa memory or ram yung app magiging lag ang phone mu then ang sisi eh mapupunta sa gumawa.. but tnx sa mga nka appreciate at sa mga positive comments
and sa mga negative tnx din it will help.. pra mas lalo png maging ok etong rom na ginawa ko...
update ko nlng yung mga bugs na naexperience nyu..soon!! gmit ko pa kc phone ko..
its up to you mga ts if want to use my backup walng pilitan dito^^ im just sharing...

sir hindi rin gumagana ung home button.

ni-run mo ba yung setupwizard of alcatel after restoration of my backup??
pkibasa nlng ng instruction #5 sa first post..to fix the bug^^

Sir, pag nag restore ako ng nandroid backup, bakit po sinisira ng rom niyo yung mga stock rom na nirerestore po. Kahit lahat, nakawipe na. Di gumagana yung nandroid backup ko

*Sir, request lang po sa ROM na 'to. Yung messaging po kung pwede, yung mga smileys yung mas visible naman po. Di ko kasi makita kung ano talagang reaction nung smileys. Pati po yung icon mismo, mas maganda po kugn traditional na picture ng sobre. Haha. Yun lang po. Sana po maayos niyo na bugs. Hehe. Ganda nitong rom na to eh.

before mu gimitin yung backup ko anung custom recovery ba gmit mu ts?? if hindi CWM recovery ni sir bluerain gmit mu dati nung ngcreate ka ng nandbackup mu d tlga gagana yun..

eto na yung request mo about messaging download mu nlng
eto instruction
use any root explorer and go to:

----->custpack/JRD_custres/app/
just paste "Mms-res.apk" overwrite mu lng click ok
then reboot...no need to change the permission..

Attachments

• Mms-res.apk
    766 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

mahirap yung flashable since sabi ko nga 2.3.6 rom is not a deodex its an odex. kaya nga pag nag wipe ka tru cwm ng data/factory reset ayaw na magboot kasi nawawipe nya pati yung cache. yung framework-res.apk at mtkbase wala sa system asa cache pati ibang application kaya need mo na talaga ng full restore para maayos problema

Same here nangyari na rin sa akin to ayw na talaga magboot. naayos mo ba ang sayo Sir? kung meron ka baka makahinge ako sayo ng full system back up?

Same here nangyari na rin sa akin to ayw na talaga magboot. naayos mo ba ang sayo Sir? kung meron ka baka makahinge ako sayo ng full system back up?

wala pa po

Ey sir, paspecify nman po ung requirements.
For example, What Version ang CWM ang recommended niyo.
tas Ilan size po ng 1st and 2nd partition ng Sd at anong type.
Waiting po sa update ng info.

yung CWM ni sir bluerain...nsa first post ko yung link.. if want mu mg link2sd, partition mu lng yung sd card mu using minitool..eto yung link ----->http://www.partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html kc yung partitioning gmit yung cwm recovery will result to ext3...

first step delete partition
then create partition.. yung unang partition fat32 primary 2nd ext2 primary din

eto yung first partition:

create as=primary ______Drive letter:=I hangang Q pili k nlng
File system=FAT32 ______Cluster size:default
pili ka ng size yung matitira yun yung ext2

second partition:my warning na lalabas ok mu lng

Create As=Primary______Drive letter:none
File system=ext2 _______Cluster size:4kb

paano mo pla napalitan system ui at framework TS??? patut naman...

sir, pag mag restore ako, sabi md5 mismatch. im currently using andread 3.2. pano po to sir?

sir, pag mag restore ako, sabi md5 mismatch. im currently using andread 3.2. pano po to sir?[/QUOTE

d mu ba nrename yung ICS 2.3.6 na folder? & CWM recovery ba gmit mu?

before mu gimitin yung backup ko anung custom recovery ba gmit mu ts?? if hindi CWM recovery ni sir bluerain gmit mu dati nung ngcreate ka ng nandbackup mu d tlga gagana yun..

eto na yung request mo about messaging download mu nlng
eto instruction
use any root explorer and go to:

----->custpack/JRD_custres/app/
just paste "Mms-res.apk" overwrite mu lng click ok
then reboot...no need to change the permission..

Ah okay po sir. thanks. Eh yung sa font naman po? How do I change it? and sir, wala po nangyari nung inoverwrite ko yung mms.apk

Back
Top Bottom