Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Alcatel One Touch Glory 2 Official Thread and Discussion

I get this error after #3 of CWM recovery installation:

errorck.jpg

master, un-rootable po ba ito? just before i root my unit, i want to know if there's a chance to fully unroot mine. hehe for warranty's sake :)

sana meron hihi :pray:

master, un-rootable po ba ito? just before i root my unit, i want to know if there's a chance to fully unroot mine. hehe for warranty's sake :)

sana meron hihi :pray:

opo. ito po sabi ni TS sa 1st post:
Just install One Touch Upgrade S. If ever you get stucked in an error and your device wont boot anymore, just use One Touch Upgrade and your phone will be as good as new...

thanks sir! so I can be at ease, i want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. :help: sir cyberangel22k :praise:

VROD
:yipee:
UP NTN TOH NICE AHH HMM MY MAGIN HENYOH ZAH ALCATEL GLROY 2 HAHAH HMM NICE HMM CUZTOM ROM NAH HAHA
HEHEH

thank you TS... I just rooted my Alcatel OneTouch Glory 2...:clap:

I get this error after #3 of CWM recovery installation:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/412/errorck.jpg

Paki attach ung log sa SP flash tool by pressing ctrl+alt+t, [menu]Help-[sub-menu] open logs folder... paki archive as zip, the upload po para makita ko ung cause ng error... medyo short-cut kasi ung ginawa kong tuts kasi masyado madugo kung gagawin pa lahat...

thank you TS... I just rooted my Alcatel OneTouch Glory 2...:clap:
ung tuts ko ba ginamit mo or ung whole process from xda?

palagay ko lang.. kaya lumalabas ung error, baka hindi natanggal ung ibang check sa SP flash tool.. scroll down po kau.. my iba pang partitions dun...

Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Paki attach ung log sa SP flash tool by pressing ctrl+alt+t, [menu]Help-[sub-menu] open logs folder... paki archive as zip, the upload po para makita ko ung cause ng error... medyo short-cut kasi ung ginawa kong tuts kasi masyado madugo kung gagawin pa lahat...

Here are my logs...

Attachments

• SP_FT_Dump_03-22-2013-11-01-37.zip
    61.3 KB · Views: 51
pa root naman tong alcatel kahit nka jelly bean ba ma rroot parin to o ned pa i downgrade new lng po ako d2d2

ok, tiningnan ko ung log at hinahanap ng SP flashtool ung ibang partitions like preloader, system, etc. pero sinubukan kong irecreate ung error. tinanggal ko ung mga files na hinahanap nya na nagtitrigger ng error pero success naman ang lumalabas sakin. Idadagdag ko na lang sa tuts ung long-way para sa mga nakakaencounter ng error...

OP updated. this will probably fix the error 4050...

I wonder, kung meron nang nagbaklas ng S'POP sa inyo? my chance kaya na lagyan ng LED backlight ung soft buttons? pag madilim kasi, di na makita ung tatlong soft keys. ayaw ko pa munang buksan ung phone ko.. haha.. ilang days pa lang sakin ehh.. baka biglang my defect pala, sayang ang warranty...

bakit hindi madetect ng mtk droid root ung phone ko tinry ko na tanggalin battery then reconnect ayaw paden gumana

sir cyberangel22k

5. Run MTKdroid root & tools. Boot the phone and connect with USB debugging enabled. Wait for it to detect the phone. On the root, bacup, recovery tab, click to process file ROM_ from flash tool. Select the ROM_0 you created from SPFT. During process, it will automatically generate a working CWM recovery for the device. Just click yes and wait for it to finish. If done, go to the folder of your scatterfile and copy/paste it inside your MtkDroidTools\backups\ALCATEL-ONE-TOUCH-4030E... folder and overwrite existing. Go back to step 1, but instead of using the old scatterfile, use the one inside MtkDroidTools\backups\ALCATEL-ONE-TOUCH-4030E... and see if it works now.

hindi ko ma-gets kung anong file ung tinutukoy dito
If done, go to the folder of your scatterfile and copy/paste it inside your MtkDroidTools\backups\ALCATEL-ONE-TOUCH-4030E... folder and overwrite existing.

salamat

2vsi7td.png

Did the updated tut but I'm still having the 4050 error T-T

Nadedetect naman ng MTKdroid yung phone.. kapag naka USB Debugging+USB Storage setting yung connection nung phone

Di pa ako naguupdate via OTU, if that helps :D

Attachments

• SP_FT_Dump_03-22-2013-20-59-49.rar
    41.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom