Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Aliens/Martians Meeting Place♥

Re: Naniniwala ba kayo sa E.T.? =)

dahil ba sa story na george lucas was abducted by the aliens during 1980's and that's how he's inspired to create star wars...

Sir 1977 lumabas ung episode 4 ng starwars..

There are evidences to this effect as I viewed it on History channel "Ancient Aliens ". As I came across the book of Eric Von Daniken in 1978 "The Chariot of the Gods" it was a shocking revelation that we are not alone in the universe.

In 1973 when I was in college taking up electronics engineering I remember my professor opened up a topic regarding extraterrestrial being since the subject was about robotics.

Well, our bossing in this thread are well aware of some mysteries surrounding us. For me, I strongly believe that we are not alone and has no monopoly of knowledge in this universe

mga idol try nyo panuorin ang "Ancient Aliens" sa youtube..
from history channel yan.. tpos ko na lahat ng episodes nila pero tlgang naghihintay pa ako ng kasunod ^_^

they define GOD as EXTRATERRESTRIAL being visited us thousands of years ago.. nagkamali lang sila dahil sa kakulangan ng teknolohiya noon...

and here's another one mga idol..
MOON - THE NASA COVER UP
- “We lied about everything” – bell comm / NASA Insider"
http://www.planet-mystery.co.cc/moon-rising-the-nasa-cover-up/

oo nga narating nila ang buwan pero, sinsabi dyan na edited ang mga photos/videos na nirelease in public.. there are bunch of structures na gusto nilang itago... katulad nlng ng ibat ibang photo ng buwan na may "blurred" part. anong purpose nun? structures or what? malmng madami silang tinatago at ayaw lang nilang ipaalam sa publiko.. at ayaw malaman ng iba :D

kung gusto nyo padn ng other worldly discussions/posts
then check nyo na rin ung blog ko http://planet-mystery.co.cc :D

--> Idol, matagal ng nasagot yang topic na yan ng mga Mainstream scientists sa DC (di ko na maalala basta wayback 2008 ata). And meron na pong mga High powered Optical Telescope na pwedeng mabili (if your rich and able haha). Kaya pwede mo ng makita ang buwan kahit di ka astronomer or anything else. Malamang masyado ka lang naamaze dun sa hoax infos na anjan sa blog kaya ganyan. Research further para mas maraming info ang ibibigay naten sa mga post naten . Salamat po.

P.S : Idol , sa susunod wag magbibigay ng link na direkta sa ibang website huh. If makita ng mod yan meron kang INSTANT infraction.

There are evidences to this effect as I viewed it on History channel "Ancient Aliens ". As I came across the book of Eric Von Daniken in 1978 "The Chariot of the Gods" it was a shocking revelation that we are not alone in the universe.

In 1973 when I was in college taking up electronics engineering I remember my professor opened up a topic regarding extraterrestrial being since the subject was about robotics.

Well, our bossing in this thread are well aware of some mysteries surrounding us. For me, I strongly believe that we are not alone and has no monopoly of knowledge in this universe
--> Well said, and now you are one of us :) . WELCOME to our family . :dance:

@ THREAD : Walang gaanong nag.aUpdate huh asan kaya yung mga ibang martians naten ?? :noidea:

@ uppercase

Thanks for acknowledging me and FYI I haven't stopped researching regarding the issue of extraterrestrials. I am still in limbo on why other countries specifically the US is covering up these findings and came up with crazy answers when ever there is an inquiries.. Look what happened to Robert "Bob" Lazar? The experiences of the Apollo 11 crew, NASA covered up the Apollo 11 crew's report.

If we will just open our eyes and look at our surroundings maybe we can already pickup some answers to this mind twisting questions.

it is nice to know na dumadami ang naniniwala sa ET :)

welcome and good afternoon martians :)

Do you believe (maybe not in this universe, but some where out there, in the vastness of space) that E.T. life exists?

If you look at what Einstein said, "Space is always expanding" wouldn´t it be rather natural for other life forms to exist?

I´m not saying they are here, visiting us or our solar system, but I do believe there is life out there, somwhere.

Last edited:

^

somewhere...out there.. parang kanta lang hehe :)

pero seriously, kahit sa universe pa lang natin, dami ng planets na pwede i-explore (outside of our solar system)... once may madiscover silang water, pede a magkalife dun :)

what if lumabas pa tayo sa ibang universe? dadami lalo ang chance... but sadly hindi pa ito kaya ng tao... sobrang luma pa ng space technology naten :(

haha.. uu nga noh prang kanta nga now ko lng na realize xD

wish ko lng ma discover n cla.. habang maaga hehe while im still alive lol
cant wait.. ano kya mangyayari sa atin.. wiw supah technologies! :yipee:

may napanuod ako dati sa discovery about the whole system ng mundo, tlagang may possibility na Were not Alone dahil sa sobrang daming Galaxy... saka parang isang malaking spiderweb ang buong system

san ba ako makakahanap nung chariot of gods ni erick von daniken?sinung meron na?

meron akong chariot of gods ebook

hanapin mo nalang sa forum click mo ung search button

hello very interisting po ung topic... ask ko lng po kong my copy kau ng full series ng ancient aliens. para madownload...tnx

ung pinsan ku, meron chariot of gods na libro.. kasi nung nag chat kami pinakita nya.. ewan ku kung un nga..

sa ibang bansa lang ata mei nagbebenta ng ganun eh.. wala naman sa bookstore.

Sa "Chariots of the Gods?", pede po sya i-order sa mga bookstore like Powerbooks, National bookstore etc... mga 3-5weeks po ang release nya. 500+ pesos po

Back
Top Bottom