Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Aliens/Martians Meeting Place♥

Gumawa po ng batas ang Amerika para maialis sa web ang photos ng Area 51 =)
For security reasons..

Sa amerika, marami sialng pinapalabas about s mga UFO or ET, maybe gwa gwa lang nila un para mtago yung katotohanan.. Mayron na talagang nadiscover pra mkagwa ng UFO to travel outer space. Sa ngaun, i think alam ng HAARP un . They hide the truth maybe because of conspiracy.

ALIEN po tayo ^_^... meron talaga.... tago lang talga... e1 no reason

UFO.. may kinalaman un sa alien diba.:).. kung malalaman lang natin yun design and principle nun.. we can travel outerspace and find evidences .. hehe.. occult science is not a fiction.. study the works of Nikola Tesla kung gusto nyo makakuha ng added ifo about alien.. pwd mo itry to http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1901-02-09.htm

Hello martians!
just want to share this photo.

11Madonna.jpg

Date: 1500

This painting is called "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". It was painted in the 15th century by Domenico Ghirlandaio (1449-1494) and hangs as part of the Loeser collection in the Palazzo Vecchio. Above Mary's right shoulder is a disk shaped object. Below is a blow up of this section and a man and his dog can be seen looking up at the object.

Hello martians!

11Madonna.jpg

This painting is called "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". It was painted in the 15th century by Domenico Ghirlandaio (1449-1494) and hangs as part of the Loeser collection in the Palazzo Vecchio. Above Mary's right shoulder is a disk shaped object. Below is a blow up of this section and a man and his dog can be seen looking up at the object.

ano yan airship? airship nga! [sa maling panahon..]

Attachments

• airship.jpg
    airship.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 7
Hello martians!

11Madonna.jpg

thanks sa share! astig to :)

im back martians! ano na meron? :D

Gusto ko pong marinig kung ano ang natutunan niyo or kaalaman niyo about hte following:

-Pyramid of Giza

For sure the aliens help the Egyptians build this thing. (Figure of speech intended.)

-Pyramid of the Sun

Never heard of it before.

-Stonehenge

Many stones positioned according to the four seasons in a year. How is it positioned is strictly debated.

-Book of Enoch

Never heard of it.

-Nazca lines

How can they made this without alien help? I don't think so.

-Puma Punku

Never heard of it.

-Machu Picchu

Plain made by people of Inca, (Is it Inca?)No alien help whatsoever.

Grabe. Binasa ko lahat ng posts niyo. HAHAHA.
Natuwa kasi ako sa mga ET. :3
Ongoing pa ba yung Ancient Aliens?

^yan ba yung nabalita na din sa tv? hindi ko kasi ma access ang site nakablock samen. but that's a good news. sana next project nila eh kung papano makakarating dun ng hindi ka aabutin ng ilang lightyears.

cold morning martians! may the moon brightly shines and the sun sets west gracefully.

para sa konting pansin sa ating kalawakan eto ang 1 copypaste na sinabi ng 1 may alam[ingles].

We would have to go well beyond the speed of light to get to these planets. The nearest star Proxima Centauri is 4.7 light years away. A light year equates to the distance of 6 trillion miles. With our current technoligy, it would take about 80,000 years to get the nearest star. Probably technology would have to be created that forms ripples in in the fabric of space time in order travel to extrasolar planets.

You might see humans colonize the Moon or Mars. Provided the human race continues to exist. The moon is only about 200,000 miles away. Mars at its nearest point is 24 million miles away.

To go to another subject, I have devoted much of my time during the year to the perfecting of a new small and compact apparatus by which energy in considerable amounts can now be flashed through interstellar space to any distance without the slightest dispersion, I had in mind to confer with my friend George E. Hale, the great astronomer and solar expert, regarding the possible use of this invention in connection with his own researches. In the meantime, however, I am expecting to put before the Institute of France an accurate description of the devices with data and calculations and claim the Pierre Guzman Prize of 100,000 francs for means of communication with other worlds, feeling perfectly sure that it will be awarded to me. The money, of course, is a trifling consideration, but for the great historical honor of being the first to achieve this miracle I would be almost willing to give my life.
http://www.rastko.rs/projekti/tesla/delo/10902

I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view.
"Nikola Tesla"

Last edited:
Alam nyu na ba ung lumapag na ufo sa leyte haha
Hangang ngaun di parin nila alam ko hoax or true xd

i think hoax lang yun pre... kung meron mang UFO sa moon.. mas probable n sa US Military lang yun.. and my kinalaman dun ang NASA..

Kung meron mang mga UFO ngaun pinkamalaking possibilities n sa US lang un.. d gaanong nakakatakot ang alien.. mas nakakatakot ang US military... lalo na sa 2012 :yipee:

Back
Top Bottom