Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Andriod and Web Developer Cost

xtribe

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Pa help naman, rough estimation ng project.

We have a project brewing on the talk with my superior.
it will be 2 Project connecting to 1 database application.

I dont know how it is price, I cannot contact development firms dahil di pa sure ang project so need ko lang magkaroon ng rough statemate lang po of the project devs. hoping for a semi professional and realistic advice.

below is somewhat a very rough description of the project.

1. Web management console Application that will handle the following:
    • Management Console Application Accessible using Browser Hosted on a network
    • if Possible this will be based on community based odoo. | or any development
    • User login / Module to Manage User. / access right for selective module in andriod (just a flag may be 5 to 10)
    • Manage List of 100+employee, basic information, idno, fname, sname, mi, date hired, dept assign, and a few additional fields
    • Manage the List of Task, which can be imported from using (excel, json or xml) this is exported from another application.
    • This task will have additional information, (this is something like a Order, have a list of items, with qty's and remarks
    • task can be assign to 2 or more person. need to manage this assignments employee on a daily basis about 100 task.
    • This information an be exported into excel, json, or xml for import into another application
  2. Android Application that will handle the following connecting to the same database:
    • Android Access control by management console (the App above)
    • Can Select the task manage above and list details in TAB 1, Item list - editable base on access, TAB 2, Employee lists, login and out via code panel.
    • Take picture which can be reference to this task, select type and categories in a list and have a remarks.
    • about 5-10 activities, of almost the same layout.

I would like to view and option like the following:
  1. Develop under an agency or development firm
    • How much for the two project?
    • How Long will the project take?
  2. Freelance or Hire a developer (Two 1 for android, 1 for Web App or a FullStack)
    • How much to hire an andriod dev? and How Long will the android project take?
    • How much to hire an Web dev? and How Long will the Web project take?
    • How much to hire an fullstack? and How Long will the Web project take?

I hope anyone could help me assess this roughly so that my superior have at least some idea of the cost of such project.
Base on my research and some developer hiring salary, and web design proposal from another project we have;
I have very little insight on the manner. so hopefully you can help me.

I dont want contacting firms/company as the project is only a brainstorm for now on our department; which is why we want to know; more a about how much it would be.

Thank you in advance everyone.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Pa help naman, rough estimation ng project.

We have a project brewing on the talk with my superior.
it will be 2 Project connecting to 1 database application.

I dont know how it is price, I cannot contact development firms dahil di pa sure ang project so need ko lang magkaroon ng rough statemate lang po of the project devs. hoping for a semi professional and realistic advice.

below is somewhat a very rough description of the project.

1. Web management console Application that will handle the following:
    • Management Console Application Accessible using Browser Hosted on a network
    • if Possible this will be based on community based odoo. | or any development
    • User login / Module to Manage User. / access right for selective module in andriod (just a flag may be 5 to 10)
    • Manage List of 100+employee, basic information, idno, fname, sname, mi, date hired, dept assign, and a few additional fields
    • Manage the List of Task, which can be imported from using (excel, json or xml) this is exported from another application.
    • This task will have additional information, (this is something like a Order, have a list of items, with qty's and remarks
    • task can be assign to 2 or more person. need to manage this assignments employee on a daily basis about 100 task.
    • This information an be exported into excel, json, or xml for import into another application
  2. Android Application that will handle the following connecting to the same database:
    • Android Access control by management console (the App above)
    • Can Select the task manage above and list details in TAB 1, Item list - editable base on access, TAB 2, Employee lists, login and out via code panel.
    • Take picture which can be reference to this task, select type and categories in a list and have a remarks.
    • about 5-10 activities, of almost the same layout.

I would like to view and option like the following:
  1. Develop under an agency or development firm
    • How much for the two project?
    • How Long will the project take?
  2. Freelance or Hire a developer (Two 1 for android, 1 for Web App or a FullStack)
    • How much to hire an andriod dev? and How Long will the android project take?
    • How much to hire an Web dev? and How Long will the Web project take?
    • How much to hire an fullstack? and How Long will the Web project take?

I hope anyone could help me assess this roughly so that my superior have at least some idea of the cost of such project.
Base on my research and some developer hiring salary, and web design proposal from another project we have;
I have very little insight on the manner. so hopefully you can help me.

I dont want contacting firms/company as the project is only a brainstorm for now on our department; which is why we want to know; more a about how much it would be.

Thank you in advance everyone.

Hi I have been developing Web and Mobile application sync to each other the each features as you like.
ff:
Hotel Booking System
Voting Application
Reservation System
all system used web for administrator nor some user want to login to web and mobile app for those users want to used the app.
Now based of your objectives and list of function as an invidual or my idea.
this project is around 50k-100k
and will take around 40-60 days.

by the way you can visit some of my portfolios here I upload of the prototype not the whole codes LOL :)
https://github.com/pinoywebs123
then my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkeChIsbAMpbC7ahPlz7ZCw/videos
you can contact me here also: [email protected]

Hi devs,

We are discussing this project strongly hopefully, this project get push through,
If you wish to send me an initial draft (dont worry initial only), if the project goes through
we will consider to contact you for the project.

Base your costing on the above information as you understand them only.

if you dont want it posted here please PM me.

Thank you.

Hi devs,

We are discussing this project strongly hopefully, this project get push through,
If you wish to send me an initial draft (dont worry initial only), if the project goes through
we will consider to contact you for the project.

Base your costing on the above information as you understand them only.

if you dont want it posted here please PM me.

Thank you.

haha nah you take care of it. im very busy now. 2 company clients and 4 thesis I am currently working :)

Back
Top Bottom