Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

angular 2 typescript help tutorial

jemae23

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
im having a hard time sa pag mamaster ng angular2 typescript pa help naman pa tut the most simplify and easiest way to understand it

na coconfuse ako sa pag unit- test dito using jasmin and karma and by making a website sa angular 2typescript wala naman prob pa tut naman jan sa mga
web masters na alam ang angular 2 es6-es7 language using type script salamat:help:

i don't know anything about angular pero if i may just ask, saan ka nahihirapan?

i don't know anything about angular pero if i may just ask, saan ka nahihirapan?

sa pag set-up ng unit test config sa package.json and other config on karma.conf.js files niyapo sir hndi ako marunong mag unit-test i am a begginer in web development sir..

sundan mo lang yung quickstart sa angular.io

Back
Top Bottom