Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Announcement: Smart Will Stop Offering Smart Enterprise Unlimited Sims

Magaabang yan sa promo ni DITO Telecom kaya siguro stop muna then tatapatan nila offer noon.

rev1.jpg

rev2.jpg

rev3.jpg

For July.

I just requested the phones for the month of September

whoops, I created a new account under lolotechy. I never thought that mobilarian is symb

Totoo ba to? Nawalan ako ng signal pero ngayong sep 10 lang..

Any additional thoughts or information? Up! Additional discussion regarding the matter!

Last edited:
Well my observation nagsidisappear ngayon mga seller ng corpo sim same sa Lazada and Shopee

Ginagawa na plang business yang sim na yan, sa totoo lang libre lang yan e.

Parang natigil na nga. Pag nagcheck ka ng mga nagbebenta sa fb, hindi na unli

Parang natigil na nga. Pag nagcheck ka ng mga nagbebenta sa fb, hindi na unli

Bago infinity plan 3500 ngayon with iPhone 11 pro max na:thumbsup: pag ikaw mag apply for personal used still mahal parin 3500 monthly

I owned an enterprise sim with 10GB data allocation, unli call and text to all network with free phone a70.. I can browse and download all I want for the last 8 months with no over data charges, but for this month, I got over data charges.. I even got a second line last August for a71 and got over data charges for this month.. I'm quite dissapppointed.. :ohno: I guess nothing last forever. :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom