Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Earn Money & Contribute: DATSProject Cyber Security in Final Testnet Phase

tamniche

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score

Backed by Microsoft, Nvidia, Binance and More​

This article will be clear and straightforward, serving as a guide on how to participate and earn rewards as the final testnet phase progresses

Requirements

• PC/Laptop (Windows, MacOS, Linux)

• Good Internet Connection (Wifi or Ethernet)

• MetaMask extension your browser

• MetaMask on your phone (Android/IOS)

• Zealy

• Discord

• BNB Balance of 1.5 or 2 BNB for covering the gas fees in testnet service

What is not available

DATSProject on Android or IOS (It's not available), only on PC/Laptop

How to Participate and Join: Guide

• Connect your Metamask on BNB Chain and click Apply Code

• After applying the code, download DATSProject

• After downloading and installing, open DATSProject

• Open MetaMask on your phone, it must be on BNB Smart Chain, click on the top right corner for the scanner

• Scan it

• After scanning, it will look like this

My Points/Score during the testnet phase (Started running and participated last year 2023)

Your DATSProject is nearly ready! Next, we'll activate the testnet services so you can start participating, contribute and earn when mainnet is ready.

Activating the services: Guide

Make sure you have 1.5 or 2 BNB at least to cover the gas fees

DDos Test

• On DDos Test, Run Speed Test first

• Tick/Check -> I approve participation in the DDOS Test Service

• Set it to the highest scale according to your speed test results

• Click Save Changes and confirm transaction on MetaMask

Cyber Sec. Research

• Tick/Check -> I approve participation in the Cyber Security Research Service

• Tick/Check all services

Vulnerability Scanning

• Tick/Check -> I approve participation in the Vulnerability Scanning Service

• Tick/Check all services

Super Computer

I haven't activated this feature because it uses my CPU. However, you can activate it by contributing your CPU. It will use your CPU depending on the number of cores you want to activate. Again, keep in mind that, this will increase your CPU usage a lot if you use all cores.

Blockchain Security

• Tick/Check -> I approve participation in the Blockchain & Web3 Security

Now that you've fully set up DATSProject, you can minimize it and let it run in the background to earn for as long as possible until mainnet. Moreover, you can continue earning and get paid when the mainnet is live.

Next, participate in Zealy to level up and unlock extra roles which will be beneficial.

You can also freely get OG NFT, farm XP, and participate in the final testnet phase prize pool of $500.

--> Final Testnet Zealy Phase DATSProject Challenge <--

Getting your free NFT and Minting it

Once you've unlocked this, as well as activated the services and shared your resources, follow these steps to mint your NFT

Visit https://dapp.datsproject.io/ to access the DATS Project DApp

Connect via MetaMask, located at the top right

Click "Mint NFT" to mint the NFT you have earned through activating and sharing your resources

When you have the role, do make sure to verify your NFT

Tips for earnings

The autostart feature hasn't been implemented yet. Whenever you restart your PC, make sure to open the DATSProject first.

Let the DATSProject run for as long as possible.

Earning Revenue

We, the participants, earn 60% of the income, while the DATS Project team receives 40%.

What's Next?

Join the Discord Server, Follow DATSProject Official Twitter, and Telegram for more information and updates.

Joining these three is also included in Zealy, so it's indeed a requirement.

Official Website

https://datsproject.io/

DePIN Sector Map (Security Network)

Tweet Source

Certik Skynet

2024-02-29 06_05_17-DATS Project - CertiK Skynet Project Insight.png
https://skynet.certik.com/projects/dats-project

Investors and Backers

Recent Partners

GlobalSign is a leading SSL/TLS certificate authority that provides online security solutions for businesses, organizations, and individuals

Cyber Threat Defense (CTD) is a crucial part of cybersecurity that involves identifying, analyzing, and preventing cyber threats. CTD aims to minimize the impact of malicious attacks and protect sensitive information from unauthorized access

P3 Group refers to a consulting firm that offers cybersecurity solutions and services. Their CTD offering is likely designed to assist businesses and individuals in safeguarding themselves against various types of cyber threats

NuLink is a technology platform that provides privacy-preserving technology for decentralized applications. It offers enterprise-level data sharing and computation services, including blockchain, access control, and secure computation

NuLink's technology helps developers, startups, small businesses, and enterprises build their own applications with security and privacy practices

https://codelizer.com/

Documentation

2024-02-27 19_49_39-Window.png
https://gitbook.datsproject.io/

My links

First DatsProject Article

Second DatsProject Article

Third DATSProject Article

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom