Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ano mabibile ko sa 20k budget na laptop brand new

Eto ideal na specs na mabibili mo sa 20k budget:
-Pag brand new mga core i3 up to 6th gen with nvidia graphics (900m series) or core i5 up to 6th gen with integrated graphics depende sa brand
-Slightly used core i5 up to 6th gen with nvidia graphics (900m series) or core i7 (possibly?) up to 4th gen with integrated graphics

I bought my brand new laptop (Dell inspiron 14, core i3-5005u, nvidia 920m) at 20k last year. Search mo Janstore sa FB. Affordable yung price ng laptop nila :salute:

Kung ako sayo, pabili ka sa USA, I am waiting for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale.

Masmura sa USA pag nag sale talaga.

Dito sa Pinas ang MAHAL MAHAL.

pwede po bang makahingi ng links ?

Eto ideal na specs na mabibili mo sa 20k budget:
-Pag brand new mga core i3 up to 6th gen with nvidia graphics (900m series) or core i5 up to 6th gen with integrated graphics depende sa brand
-Slightly used core i5 up to 6th gen with nvidia graphics (900m series) or core i7 (possibly?) up to 4th gen with integrated graphics

I bought my brand new laptop (Dell inspiron 14, core i3-5005u, nvidia 920m) at 20k last year. Search mo Janstore sa FB. Affordable yung price ng laptop nila :salute:

Yep okay sya....
Dun ko din binili laptop ko dell inspiron core i5 5th gen..
20k din though second hand pero almost brand new pa

Back
Top Bottom