Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong gamit mo sa pakikinig ng music?

lapuzrg

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Anong gamit mo sa pakikinig ng music? IPOD, Stereo components, PC (Multimedia), etc.

Kung mobile, my trusty P910i.

Kung PC, Winamp 2.75, I love the simplicity of the program, ayoko na nung later versions.

:music:

radyo ng lola ko... yung kahoy yung kaha!!!! :lolcard:

ikaw talaga gsm blue :rofl:
sa PC, winamp 5.5 na may DFX plugin, heavenly ang sound :music::rock:

Tenga Syempre! :lmao: hahahaha! :peace:

seriously eto gmit ko...

iPod Shuffle 1GB

new-ipod-shuffle-lg.png

Last edited:
Pioneer HU, Pioneer SEPS, at front speakers, Pioneer tweeters. 12" Kicker subs and box... ;)

I use my nokia n95 music player....Tapos pag sa PC naman I use Winamp madali kasing gamitin

all-around: ipod, cellphone
bahay: pc/component
sa office: pc na may speaker worth 100 (bwisit na procurement officer yan!) :upset:

Last edited:
home=6.1 mission home theater, mk sub and onkyo avr
car=pioneer hu, rf seps 3way front and dd3512 sub, dls amp
malling=1gig ipod shuffle

meron ba sa i nyo jan may tape deck pa? baka pwede arbor na lang...heheh:lol:! dami ko tapes sira na player ko e...

Back
Top Bottom