Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong gamit mo sa pakikinig ng music?

ipod madalas gamit ko and yesterday i bought the cutest little lego-shaped speaker :yipee:
got this from mobile1 in alabang :excited: don't be expecting too much from this device though.
i'm not really that particular when it comes to sound so this is just right for me.

01au6.jpg

02hv2.jpg

The sturdy retro shape looks like your favorite interlocking building set (hint hint),
and holds your iPod upright and gives enough volume to keep you rockin. Perfect
for your cubicle, traveling or the bathroom. No batteries needed! This speaker
uses a USB to power through your iPod! Works with iPod 1st generation - 5th
generation, iPod Nano 1st and 2nd generation, and iPod Mini.

ipod madalas gamit ko and yesterday i bought the cutest little lego-shaped speaker :yipee:
got this from mobile1 in alabang :excited: don't be expecting too much from this device though.
i'm not really that particular when it comes to sound so this is just right for me.

01au6.jpg

02hv2.jpg

ang cute nung lego :thumbsup::thumbsup: i mod mo na ipod mo kimi para mas astig..

heto lang gamit ko para sa mga music trip ko..
Ang phone ko:
nokia-3120-classic-02.jpg

At ang partner nyang headphone:
83792_001.jpg

Last edited:
phone(FIVN player)
PC(winamp lng)

san ba ako mkkabili ng iRiver mp3 player??..idol ko yun eh..

ako ung IPOD shuffle ng kuya ko. Nakikihiram lang
at madalas sa cellphone nalang. Radio ngalang eh. .heheh ung MMC ko kasi nawala. .kaya yun

creative_inspire_5200.jpg
during weekends pag wlang work eto then all indie tracks with a dash of alternative music tsaka ice tea and marboro. yan ang the best sound trip eva with a creative 5.1 sorround system

eto gamit q everywhere

gunstrifeownsu.jpg

kung lowbat fujitsu laptop ginagamit q with winamp latest version

Last edited:
ako sa pc lang nakikinig ng music and sa cellphone ko noon na p990i.

iPOD AND laPTop... sa cellphone kasi di ko ginagamit, nalolowbat...

tenga.. :peace:

PC-iTunes
iPod nano
CP-N73
minsan nakiki-sawsaw lang dun sa radyo ng kapitbahay,,

HHhmmm...
Sa PC.
Pero mostly, sa 5320XM.
Hehehe!

=)

Back
Top Bottom