Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong huling TV/streaming series ang napanood mo?

The Magicians
The Strain
Lucifer
Sleepy Hollow
Grimm
Reign
Hawaii Five-0
The Blacklist
Riverdale
Scandal US
How to Get Away with Murder

supernatural
vikings
constantine - nacancel season 2 sayang
the flash

Currently alternately binge watching: :lol:

Hannibal
Rome
The Man in the High Castle

Marvels Agent of SHIELD
Mr. Robot
How To Get Away With Murder
13 Reasons Why (i've just finished this series. hoping for next season. :) - i relly like this series <3 )
Riverdale (my next in line)
IT Crowd (oldButGold - done)

Last edited:
GOT
Sons of Anarchy
Arrow
The Mentalist
Prison Break
White Collar
The Wire
Lost
The Sopranos
Person of Interest
TWD
NCIS

So far the best para sakin yung The Mentalist at White collar, mahilig kasi ako sa crime investigative genre eh

yung Breaking Bad ang ganda ng review, kaso nung pinapanood ko ung season 1 may pag kaboring hehe, sabi ng office mate ko season 3 daw yung gaganda maige tama po ba?

GOT
Sons of Anarchy
Arrow
The Mentalist
Prison Break
White Collar
The Wire
Lost
The Sopranos
Person of Interest
TWD
NCIS

So far the best para sakin yung The Mentalist at White collar, mahilig kasi ako sa crime investigative genre eh

yung Breaking Bad ang ganda ng review, kaso nung pinapanood ko ung season 1 may pag kaboring hehe, sabi ng office mate ko season 3 daw yung gaganda maige tama po ba?[/QUO

best character dyan si hankz at si goodman sempre si walt at jessie.

Black mirror

Halos di ako makatulog the fear that it will happen or it is happening or abt to happen. IDK

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

dahil kay Chloe Bennet ;)

Back
Top Bottom