Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong manga ang magandang basahin?

Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan
Berserk
Uzumaki

check the website mangafox, they have list of popular manga, since you're a girl, I'll suggest for you to read Josei and Shoujo genre :D

Depende sayo yan, kung anung genre ang gusto mo.

Sakin eto ang mga manga na madalas kong basahin:

Sankarea
Fairy Tail

heto list ng mga binabasa ko ngaun(halos lahat waiting for new chapters ako, kaya madami kc naghahanap ako ng ibang babasahin, haha):

kimi no iru machi
the world god only knows
kuro no basket
real pg
cage of eden
i am hero
rosario to vampire
nisekoi
beelzebub
cage of eden
kissxsis
minamoto-kun monogatari
yankee-kun to megane-chan
maga-tsuki

yan, hahaha, halos lahat yan may comedy tag taz maganda rin ung story pra skin xD

may site ba kayong alam pwedeng pagdownloadan ng manga pdf format?

may site ba kayong alam pwedeng pagdownloadan ng manga pdf format?

matagal na akong nagbabasa ng manga pero wala yata akong nalaman na pwede kang magdownload ng pdf format. mga scanlators na rin nagsasabi na suportahan ang mga mangaka kaya pino-post lang nila mga translated chapters pero di nila kino-compile.

sports related manga : ADACHI MITSURU (funny, light stories, good read)

Here's my list.

1. Naruto
2. Vinland Saga-- not yet complete
3. Hajime no Ippo-- since 80's pa to hindi pa rin tapos, pero maganda
4. Novus Karma-- sa www.manga-magazine.net it is filipino made manga visit the site i believe you will find a lot of interesting stories there including this one i mentioned. sa manila ang focus ng kwento at maganda ang story at maganda ang drawing. paang gawang hapon din.
5.Till Death do us Part-- a blind guy protecting the whole city from criminals and a young girl in danger.
6.Kanshikan Tsunemori Akane-- Bago lang pero malupit parang katulad ng palabas tom cruise na minority report.
7. Advice lang look here www.mangahere.com marami jan i think may magustuhan ka jan

Last edited:
I suggest you try these:

Fairy Tail
Youko x Boku SS
Skip Beat!
Watashi ni xx Shinasai

:thumbsup:

depende sa type mu kase yan e.
i've read Bitter Virgin.
Ganda ng story nyan :)

e2 po manganda :D
Suki desu Suzuki-kun

A genius actress has just awoken!!

Suzuki Hikaru, Hoshino Sayaka, Ito Chihiro and Suzuki Shinobu are all new students who have just entered the same middle school. Sayaka is a shy girl who secretly loves acting. Hikaru is an energetic boy who loves basketball. Incidentally, he shares the same last name with Shinobu, a popular rich boy who would be perfect if not for his rotten personality. Chihiro is Hikaru?™s childhood friend and has long had a crush on him.

On the day of the opening ceremony, Hikaru happens to witness Sayaka acting out the lines of a drama on the rooftop and is instantly captivated. Upon seeing Hikaru getting along with Sayaka, Chihiro?™s chest begins to ache. When Shinobu sees this, he is overcome by a strange emotion and his heart starts beating faster… Unbeknownst to the four, this is the beginning of their magnificent love story; one that would last years to come.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
currently waiting for the next chapter..
:thumbsup:

dagdag ko lng ung
Witch Hunter(Manhwa)
Tower of God
Gamaran(Historical)
Beelzebub
World Embryo
Immortal Regis(Manhwa)
Cavaliers of Abyss(Season 2 ng Immortal Regis)
Gamble Fish
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Sun-ken Rock
GTO Shonan Days 14
The Breaker
The Breaker:New Waves
Code:Breaker
1/2 Prince
Kuroko no Basuke
Liar Game
Gantz
Area no Kishi

Last edited:
Suki desu Suzuki-kun, naku si Ikeyamada Go ang mangaka di ba NTR yan?

maganda din yung Nozoki Ana "Peephole", the world god only knows

hajime no ippo kung mahilig ka sa boxing.. ehehe

Back
Top Bottom