Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong movie maganda panoorin?

ts try mU Pu "thE Big stAn" cOmEdy pU Xa, at tLaNg nk2tawa..sa vidEo city mErOn n2..^^

the blind side. inception. shutter island, the hurt locker, juno, schindler's list, eurotrip, vicky christina barcelona, love and other drugs, up, shawshank redemption, how to train ur dragon, the kite runner, sister's keeper.. andame pa eh.. dagdagan ko pa.. :)

the blind side. inception. shutter island, the hurt locker, juno, schindler's list, eurotrip, vicky christina barcelona, love and other drugs, up, shawshank redemption, how to train ur dragon, the kite runner, sister's keeper.. andame pa eh.. dagdagan ko pa.. :)

Teynks din po. Andami k0 na mga papan0orin. Tamang tama summer.:thumbsup:

Share ko na din tong magandang m0vie ni aamir khan
Ghajini:thumbsup:

additional: million dollar baby, unstoppable, the motorcycle diaries, maria full of grace, memoirs of a geisha, butterfly effect 1 and 2, diary of a wimpy kid, pursuit of happyness, seven pounds, hitch, sweeny todd, the reader, slumdog millionaire, the lovely bones, reality bites, the brothers, 2012, tears of the sun, centerstage.

pag may nacip ako ulet, post ko let..

ay teka dagdag ko nadin ang favorite tagalog romantic movies ko.. ahehe : one more chance, and i love you so, miss you like crazy, babe i love you, very special love, my amnesia girl (bka trip mo lang nmn, katuwa ding manuod nian minsan.:)

Last edited:
For horror I strongly recommend The Art of The Devil 2, its a Thai film but the story is really good. I've never seen such a terrifying mover like that. I just don't know if you can download it in U torrent.

For horror I strongly recommend The Art of The Devil 2, its a Thai film but the story is really good. I've never seen such a terrifying mover like that. I just don't know if you can download it in U torrent.

oo mam. i agree.. part 1 nga maganda na ..yan pa kaya:yipee:

Bedevilled and I Saw the Devil both Korean revenge type of film ..;)

Good luck chuck, I love you beth cooper, Sex drive Yan ts mga peborit ko

yeah.. share ko na din tong magagandang movies na kapapanood ko:
Dude,where's my car?, season of the witch, aliens in the attic, the mist, the thing.
:thumbsup:

dude eto. Korean movie na Oldboy.
Action, Mystery, Thriller. Hindi ka magsisisi dito tol.
Wag ka nga lang magbasa ng mga spoilers.
Gusto ko din yung The Shining tsaka Memento. :D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364569/

The best nga yang Oldboy at Memento. Maganda ang istorya. Katatapos ko lang yan panoorin last year. Hehehe. Idaownload ko pa lang ngayon ang The Shining.

dinodownload ko na din yan tol.. parang maganda nga tiningnan ko sa wikipedia:clap::clap:

speedy scandal korean film ---- romance and comedy astig yan...

napansin ko halos karamihan korean films type nyo ha..hehe

Eternal.Sunshine.Of.The.Spotless.Mind movie nila Jim Carrey at Kate Winslet...;)

Offtopic: ay gustong gusto ko yang eternal sunshine..naghahanap ako link nyan share naman emokills..sana MF..hehehe..

naalala ko kanina... try mo Hills have eyes 1...ganda nito..kakagulat..

Back
Top Bottom