Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Any Interesting Online game?

Guildwars 2 laruin mo, you can try the basic of the game then after kung magustuhan mo pede mo bilin ung mga expansion

GW1 still is the best mmo for me. sad that its not getting updated anymore.

Try mo 12sky2 SEA. Halos lahat pinoy player. AFK2 ka lang kahit sa grinding pwde mo iwan, hindi sya bago pero not bad yung gameplay.
tsaka isa nilalaro ko talaga until now ay WOW ng warmane, private server sya pero andaming players kaysa sa blizzard na may bayad per game time, may marami din pinoy since 2010 pa to.

12sky pa rin the best hahaha
exciting kapag mang raraid na ng kampo ng kalabang clan

Kung gusto mo ng maayos na community at kaya mag afk grind magRagnarok mobile ka emulator ka na lang. may bagong server Midnight Party, kahit magsimula ka ngayon d mo mararamdaman na napagiwanan ka halos lahat stuck pa sa 90. kayang kaya pa habulin. madali din loots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZbxCmhtavs

Attachments

• lb20200110000.jpg
    lb20200110000.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 38
  • 22054350_535808596811438_1735245450_n.jpg
    22054350_535808596811438_1735245450_n.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 22054577_535808600144771_2060133368_n.jpg
    22054577_535808600144771_2060133368_n.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Elder Scrolls Online.. Open-world, action rpg, faction war, battlegrounds, end-game content, veteran dungeons, world bosses, crafting, if you're familiar with the storyline or have played with the previous elder scrolls games then the better, story takes place in the second era, fully voiced acted NPCs, good storyline, big map, last year they released an expansion chapter called Elsweyr which highlights the return of Dragons and Necromancer class, now in 2020, June prolly, if you're familiar with The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim, the next expansion chapter in ESO will be in Skyrim which highlights a conspiracy regarding Vampires.

I recommend BLACK DESERT ONLINE or known as BDO. Top 1 in selection ng mmorpg. Non-lockable combat, Action during node war and clan war, there is also an RBF like what you will do in cabal between two factions and there are more combat PVP's I will not mention all of them, the good part is it has a lifeskilling which will consume your time (that thing makes this game not boring) and this includes the following farming, bartering, sailing, training which include elephant and donkey, and many more. There is also a sea monster hunting which you will use your ship to kill those monsters. This game is purely RNG so even if you are a pearl buyer still its RNG. As for now this game is FREE in STEAM and it has 30-day guest pass in its non-steam version. But the good thing is if you don't play it on steam steam there are FREE Permanent game passes from our Dear 50 supporters. Avail this game for now since it provides FREE TRI BOSS GEARS for newcomers.

I recommend BLACK DESERT ONLINE or known as BDO. Top 1 in selection ng mmorpg. Non-lockable combat, Action during node war and clan war, there is also an RBF like what you will do in cabal between two factions and there are more combat PVP's I will not mention all of them, the good part is it has a lifeskilling which will consume your time (that thing makes this game not boring) and this includes the following farming, bartering, sailing, training which include elephant and donkey, and many more. There is also a sea monster hunting which you will use your ship to kill those monsters. This game is purely RNG so even if you are a pearl buyer still its RNG. As for now this game is FREE in STEAM and it has 30-day guest pass in its non-steam version. But the good thing is if you don't play it on steam steam there are FREE Permanent game passes from our Dear 50 supporters. Avail this game for now since it provides FREE TRI BOSS GEARS for newcomers.

madami pa po bang nag lalaro neto na game?

madami pa po bang nag lalaro neto na game?
i used to play nung kakarelease lang nito sa SEA. Daming pinoy, dati. ewan na lang kayon. Pay2win. hirap rng sa enchantments. baka iba na ngayon.

Back
Top Bottom