Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Any Suggestion for BTC mining Set up.

itzmemackie

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Please help me to choose what set up is the best for mining BTC using Nicehash.exe.

And please give me some guide, tips and tricks for this online currency.

NEWBIE here. :pray::pray:

bitcoin mining is not recommended in the Philippines because of electricity rate. try other coins for mining

bitcoin mining is not recommended in the Philippines because of electricity rate. try other coins for mining

i'm at uae so the electricity rate is low. any suggestion sir?

may kakilala ako ok nmn nag net pa din siya ng 60% kaya suggest nmn po un cheapest na png minning

magkano ba budget ang kaya mong ilabas ts yan ang tanong..depende kasi yan kasi long term investment ang gpu mining para kang magbi-business kelangan mo ng puhunan.

Best Graphics Card for mining are the FF: RX470, GTX1060.

You can find great setups online. I'm using ASIC miner so i don't have any idea how to set it up.

Best Graphics Card for mining are the FF: RX470, GTX1060.

You can find great setups online. I'm using ASIC miner so i don't have any idea how to set it up.

salamat po sa reply.

wait po natin reply ng ibang master :)

Back
Top Bottom