Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Asking for advice/comment regarding my relationship right now.

kindly back read your reply from my previous..the last reply is in relation to your somewhat sarcastic reply with my previous reply..gets?

this is your post that i answered for that post : So mali na pagbawalan siya sa mga bisyo niya? Mga kabataan talga ngaun tsk tsk

magkaiba yong welfare blah blah blah with that.if you care for someone else's welfare you always "give them advice" not control them like a puppet on what they need to do.kahit paikut ikutin mong tanogn mo pareho lang isasagot ko sayo. I dont need to read everything he had said as i would have to rely on the first instance he asked for help regarding his situation.at iyon ang nakita kong mali sa kanya..and ikaw, gaya ng sabi ko kung bitter ka, wag kang manghila ng ibang tao pababa sa lusak na kinanalagyan ng damdamin mo..adios

LOOKS LIKE THE DRUNKARD B!TCH JUST GOT PERSONAL. BUT STILL...

AJfFZch.jpg

TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW I THINK I KNOW WHY

ra4Ay8c.jpg

YpLp1KF.jpg

O8qh7d0.jpg

:rofl: :lmao: :rolleyes:

Salamat sa lahat ng nagreply sa thread ko..

Thanks guys :) update ko nlng po kayo, but i could definitely say n im in a process of moving on right now, msakit syempre pero ganon talga e, part ng pagmamahal and part ng buhay. Araw araw msakit, ang iniisip ko nlng time will ease the pain :) mwwla at mwwla din to, ngayon mejo konting kirot nlng :) nkakafocus n ko and naitutuon ko n atensyon ko sa ibang bagay. She's texting padin, pilit nyang pinipilit n ayaw nya akong mwala, kaso ayoko na, pupunta daw sya sa sunday samen para makipagusap, but ayokong umasa, hehehe nasabi nya n yon last week, ppnta daw sya pero hindi pumunta, so ayoko n umasa pra hindi madisappoint.

Now, i have accepted that she is no longer mine, and she will never be mine again. Acceptance will help pra mk move on :) i have to accept the reality, and focus on my career, There is no parmanent in this world, God always has a better plan for us, He will never let us trapped in downs of life, He is reserving the best for me, yun nlng iniisip ko :), i could find a better one and much deserving

I have a big dream, Marine Engineer ako, and im gonna go onboard next month, so magtutuloy tuloy n ito. Focus nlng sa career :)

Thanks sa lahat :) if you want to add me in facebook :) feel free to PM :) thanks,, :) and Godbless all :)

Last edited:
Salamat sa lahat ng nagreply sa thread ko..

Thanks guys :) update ko nlng po kayo, but i could definitely say n im in a process of moving on right now, msakit syempre pero ganon talga e, part ng pagmamahal and part ng buhay. Araw araw msakit, ang iniisip ko nlng time will ease the pain :) mwwla at mwwla din to, ngayon mejo konting kirot nlng :) nkakafocus n ko and naitutuon ko n atensyon ko sa ibang bagay. She's texting padin, pilit nyang pinipilit n ayaw nya akong mwala, kaso ayoko na, pupunta daw sya sa sunday samen para makipagusap, but ayokong umasa, hehehe nasabi nya n yon last week, ppnta daw sya pero hindi pumunta, so ayoko n umasa pra hindi madisappoint.

Now, i have accepted that she is no longer mine, and she will never be mine again. Acceptance will help pra mk move on :) i have to accept the reality, and focus on my career, There is no parmanent in this world, God always has a better plan for us, He will never let us trapped in downs of life, He is reserving the best for me, yun nlng iniisip ko :), i could find a better one and much deserving

I have a big dream, Marine Engineer ako, and im gonna go onboard next month, so magtutuloy tuloy n ito. Focus nlng sa career :)

Thanks sa lahat :) if you want to add me in facebook :) feel free to PM :) thanks,, :) and Godbless all :)

Congrats TS! You are on the right track for moving on.
Sana dumami ganitong pag iisip regarding sa break up.
Para mabawasan nag dadrama dito hehe.

but ayokong umasa, hehehe nasabi nya n yon last week, ppnta daw sya pero hindi pumunta, so ayoko n umasa pra hindi madisappoint.

i have to accept the reality, and focus on my career, There is no parmanent in this world

Buti naman natauhan ka na. You only live once kaya make the most out of it hindi un puro sadness, bitterness at disappointments na lang lagi. Enjoy life and play it cool. Relationship is just a game. Kapag naging serious ka ikaw ang talo.

Back
Top Bottom