Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL won't connect to wifi

reinierrruizan

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I need help. I just bought a new Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL today and I encountered a problem when I try to connect to any wifi connection. at first the phone cannot connect to any wifi at all. It gives me an error message saying "authentication problem" or sometimes it will connect then drop off right away. then I try to change the wifi channel to 10 and my phone was able to connect and stay connected. but other devices such as my old zenfone 5 does not have the option to change wireless channel.

what can I do to fix the problem so my new zonfone 3 ZE552KL can connect to any wifi regardless of the wireless channel? please help. I'm really getting frustrated with this.

thank you!

Back
Top Bottom