Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Repair Inquiry Asus Zenfone 4 Max (ZC554KL) Cast To Screen NOT WORKING on TCL SMART TV

azmudeuzjay19

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Cast To Screen Not Working

I've been trying to connect my Zenfone 4 Max to a TCL Smart TV using T-Cast app in Smart TV but not connecting.
But my brothers' phone huawei can connect using T-Cast and my Cousins' phone can connect using cast screen without T-Cast..

Can anyone encountering these??

not just in TCL SMART TV.. halos sa DEVANT hindi rin siya nakaka connect, this was reported since 2017 pa pero wala pa ring fix.

Back
Top Bottom