Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ASUS ZENFONE ze551ml

kenshin54

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Mga master :D anong pong issue nitong 551ml? ito po kasi yung target kong bilhin :) thank you po :D

:praise:

RAM Leak
Some apps not compatible with intel processor

Sir may maaadvise po ba kayong phone? Kahit hindi ASUS na nagrerange ng 10 - 15k ? O kahit mga 18k. Thank you.

Sir may maaadvise po ba kayong phone? Kahit hindi ASUS na nagrerange ng 10 - 15k ? O kahit mga 18k. Thank you.

I'm an owner of this Asus Zenfone 2 ze551ml (4GB RAM), bought last year for 14,000 pesos (brand new)
so far until now I dont have any issues, very good battery, no lag, no hang issues with high end games,
medyo marami lang bloatware at yung ang nakakainis. kaya siguro nauubos yung ram, but you can disabled them in the settings :)

but if you have around 16 to 18k much better to buy a second hand Samsung S6, marami dyan sa OLX ;)

Last edited:
Oneplus 2 try mo di ka magsisisi. 4gb ram 64gb internal mem. Madaling i root. Madaming os pgpipilian ( oxygen os, h2os, cynagenmod.

Back
Top Bottom