Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
God still loves the atheists even if they deny Him. God's love is for all.

may naligaw na naman dito sa thread na ito.....

"Overpopulation causes poverty" or "Poverty causes over-population"?

So what comes first: "The chicken or the egg?"

The answer:

It doesn't matter! If you want any ("poverty" or "over-population") to stop, KILL ONE! Kill either the chicken or the egg! ON with the RHBILL and KILL THE CHICKEN!!! (or is it the egg?)

NATURE DICTATES THERE SHOULD BE BALANCE... PROPHYLAXIS OR WAR? CHOOSE ONE...

"Overpopulation causes poverty" or "Poverty causes over-population"?

So what comes first: "The chicken or the egg?"

The answer:

It doesn't matter! If you want any ("poverty" or "over-population") to stop, KILL ONE! Kill either the chicken or the egg! ON with the RHBILL and KILL THE CHICKEN!!! (or is it the egg?)

NATURE DICTATES THERE SHOULD BE BALANCE... PROPHYLAXIS OR WAR? CHOOSE ONE...

^ facepalm

@juan tamad,

rh bill violates the secular morality. right?

"A “morally right”
action must, first and foremost, preserve one’s autonomy —
allowing the individual to freely
make decisions and engage in
behavior according to their
personal wants and desires, so
long as it does NOT infringe on the autonomy of others."

sabi mo ayos lang ang kabaklaan basta wala sila tinatapakan o inaargabyado na ibang tao, kapag nag-anak ba ako ng madami tinapakan o inargabyado ba kita? pinwersa ba kita?

at dahil sa batas na yan PWERSAHAN din ako babawasan ng tax.

"A “morally wrong” action must:
Deny one’s autonomy —
preventing the individual from
freely make decisions and
engaging in behavior according to
their personal wants and desires."

Last edited:
Again, kung naniniwala kayo na ang "pagdami ng populasyon ay isa rin sa mga sanhi ng Poverty('gaya ng sabi ni juan tamad) then ano ang ideal fertility rate niyo para sa bansa?

hello magandang gabi, atheis and agnostic musta what is the latest update ninyo ngayon dito?

Magandang gabi din sa mga may Dios. Patuloy nilang ipinagdasal ang mga walang Dios.

No, rapid population growth does not cause poverty..

... kung "nadadagdagan ang miyembro ng pamilya",

... ngunit, "hindi naman nadadagdagan ang kinikita"?

... kung "nadadagdagan ang miyembro ng pamilya",

... ngunit, ang "pinagkakakitaan ay nawala"?

it goes to the other way around.. it's poverty that causes population to grow..

... as I've said,

"kawalan ng makakain" ba ang "nag-uudyok" sa "kalibugan"?

... ang punto,

... may mas malalim na dahilan,

... "likas" ang makaramdam ng "pagkalam ng tiyan",

... "likas" ang makaramdam ng "kalibugan",

... at ang problema,

... gaano ba kadali ang "mag-isip tungkol sa kumakalam na tiyan habang nasa panahon ng kalibugan"?

... at gaano karami ba sa mahihirap,

... ang may "sapat na karunungan ukol sa safe sex at paggamit ng contraception"?

although ang pagdami ng population can have the capacity to aggravate poverty.

... aggravate,

... "and cause"

My point here is: ang pagdami ng population ay actually isang symptom(rather than a cause) of low national output and poor economic performance.

... so, gumawa ng solusyon para sa problema ng "low national output and poor economic performance",

... at ipasa ang RH Bill

kung naniniwala kayo na ang "pagdami ng populasyon ay isa rin sa mga sanhi ng Poverty then ano ang ideal fertility rate para sa bansa? tell me.

... "nasa tao ang pagpapasya",

... kung ilang anak ang nais niya,

... tiyakin lamang ang "kakayahan niyang sumuporta"

hindi kailangan ang RH bill para makatulong ka sa mga mahihirap. let me tell you I don't agree with "social justice", "positive rights" but it does not mean I don't agree with helping other people.

... alin ba ang mas mainam para sa mahihirap,

... ang pagkakaruon ng batas na "titiyak ng tulong",

... o ang "maghintay at magbakasakali na may tutulong" sa kanila?

"kawalan ng makakain" ba ang "nag-uudyok" sa "kalibugan"?

itanong mo sa mga squatter.

... kailangan pa ba talagang itanong sa kanila kung "ano" ang "nag-uudyok" sa "kalibugan"?

@juan tamad,

rh bill violates the secular morality. right?

"A “morally right”
action must, first and foremost, preserve one’s autonomy —
allowing the individual to freely
make decisions and engage in
behavior according to their
personal wants and desires, so
long as it does NOT infringe on the autonomy of others."

... at sa papaanong paraan nalabag ang Secular Morality?

sabi mo ayos lang ang kabaklaan basta wala sila tinatapakan o inaargabyado na ibang tao, kapag nag-anak ba ako ng madami tinapakan o inargabyado ba kita? pinwersa ba kita?

... pini-pwersa ba ng RH Bill ang tao na "huwag mag-anak ng marami"?

at dahil sa batas na yan PWERSAHAN din ako babawasan ng tax.

"A “morally wrong” action must:
Deny one’s autonomy —
preventing the individual from
freely make decisions and
engaging in behavior according to
their personal wants and desires."

... ha?

... paki-linaw at medyo malabo

Yeah, of course. What else could "facepalm" mean? Could you be that dumb that you would you really think i wouldn't know what you meant?

BUT STILL. THAT WAS THE BEST "REPLY" YOU GAVE ME SO FAR.

Your other replies are as "naive" as that of a toddler. There are lessons you got to learn in life... bitter as it may seem, but they are REAL.

"In the Philippines (as in other similar countries as well), it's not "WHAT" you know but "WHOM" you know"...
"In this world, there is no "RIGHT or WRONG"...just "SUPPORTED or NOT"...
"What is BAD for the herbivore is GOOD for the carnivore and vice versa"...
"Win the battle and lose the war"...

ETC...ETC...ETC...

Live longer and experience them yourself, IDEALIST.

Last edited:
ang problema sa proposed crime na 'yan na Malicious disinformation, it's VAGUE, it's BROAD just like the online libel clause sa cyber crime law w/c is open to many interpretations na magagamit ng mga pro-rh bill na pulitiko para makapag-institutionalize ng pang-aabuso na mag-va-violate sa freedom of speech ng iba. Paano kung ipagkakalat ko or i-eexpose ko yung mga negative, unintended consequences ng RH Bill(if ever enacted) --particularly sa industry at sa mga small business dito sa bansa??Would I be held liable for that? remember: the Malicious disinformation provision, is VAGUE, it's BROAD. Binibigyan niyo lang ng coercive power ang mga pulitiko na 'yan para i-violate ang freedom of speech niyo.

parang ganito: ang sinomang ipagkakalat at i-eexpose na ang religion mo ay MALI, ipakukulong mo at gagawing kriminal.

lets assume that that is true. then pwede naman i change ang wording sa RH bill since di pa na pass.

ang cybercrime bill na pass na and hindi lang isa ang problem and arguably mas serious ang problems nya na so medyo mas mahirap mag edit, baka mas madali repeal and try again from scratch

Last edited:
Yeah, of course. What else could "facepalm" mean? Could you be that dumb that you would you really think i wouldn't know what you meant?

BUT STILL. THAT WAS THE BEST "REPLY" YOU GAVE ME SO FAR.

Your other replies are as "naive" as that of a toddler. There are lessons you got to learn in life... bitter as it may seem, but they are REAL.

"In the Philippines (as in other similar countries as well), it's not "WHAT" you know but "WHOM" you know"...
"In this world, there is no "RIGHT or WRONG"...just "SUPPORTED or NOT"...
"What is BAD for the herbivore is GOOD for the carnivore and vice versa"...
"Win the battle and lose the war"...

ETC...ETC...ETC...

Live longer and experience them yourself, IDEALIST.

but you can be both idealist and realist, just make sure your ideals compromises and sync with reality

Guys try to read nalang sa website na yan..mahaba haba din ang explanation nya about
'March 11,2010 Japan Disaster'

that website makes several fantastic claims. one is that there was a quake yes but only 6.0 then the tsunami was triggered by a nuke. this raises questions like how did the people who triggered the nuke know that there would be an earthquake? and how come the tsunami waves were 6 feet in hawaii and 3 feet in california when even the big nuclear tests at bikini atoll did not cause such distant tsunamis. And with all the seismic stations around the world, how come they were able to fake the 9.0 in the seismograph records? Control ba nila lahat ng tao sa mundo?

there's even a challenge
I challenge ANYONE to send me pictures of this quake showing me devastation in an area not hit by the tsunami.

W020110312303828381597.jpg

Video image taken from NHK shows the road crack caused by the earthquake in Saitama, Japan, March 11, 2011
http://en.ce.cn/subject/japanquake/photo/201103/12/t20110312_22292114_4.shtml

2011-march-11-japan-earthquake-iwaki-road-crack-truck-560x373.jpg

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/stories/2011-japan-sendai-earthquake-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

japanese-highway-before-and-after.jpg

Great Kanto Highway in Naka
http://www.firstthings.com/blogs/fi...highway-department-has-some-explaining-to-do/

article-1369307-0B4B564300000578-813_634x950.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...thquake-Road-repaired-SIX-days-destroyed.html

from the cleannness of the surroundings and the intact trees/bushes, you can see it was not hit by tsunami

and japan has high construction standards so its no wonder damage from the earthquake itself is limited

Nsa inyo na kung maniniwala kayo o hindi..

no different from email spam. You consciously or unconsciously are using this tactic: you expose your so called information to a large number of people and since the internet's costs are low and the reach is wide, even if a small percentage bite at your bait, its enough. Fishing for converts eka nga

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom