Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
@themanwithanironrod,@pinkketchop
I'm not actually picking a real fight, it's a mere invitation for him to prove his originality, grasp, and claims about his unified models. Let's wait and see. I'm not a real physicist nor mathletic, I will not pretend to own original ideas like he did. What I know about the subject comes from info that are more reliable as they come from real scientists.
@blackstein
Basing from how you wrote your "article", you speak using a 1st person perspective, thus, implying that you have first hand knowledge and/or good command about the matter. pero anyway if you still need to review. let it be. ok lng. i can wait. just answer the yes / no question dun if you are ready to discuss. wag lang sanang masyado matagal. if you don't show up then i will also respect that decision with no ill feelings. yun nga lang alam mo na iisipin ng mga iba d2. "When the going gets though, the posers get lazy"
Just to point out again, this is not to initiate a fight, I'm inviting you to lay your very details about your theory in question via arguments. kung ayaw mo talaga, i can respect that, I can rest my case kahit wala pa akong case.

Last edited:
I'm not actually picking a real fight, it's a mere invitation for him to prove his originality, grasp, and claims about his unified models. Let's wait and see. I'm not a real physicist nor mathletic, I will not pretend to own original ideas like he did. What I know about the subject comes from info that are more reliable as they come from real scientists.
@blackstein
Basing from how you wrote your "article", you speak using a 1st person perspective, thus, implying that you have first hand knowledge and/or good command about the matter. pero anyway if you still need to review. let it be. ok lng. i can wait. just answer the yes / no question dun if you are ready to discuss. wag lang sanang masyado matagal. if you don't show up then i will also respect that decision with no ill feelings. yun nga lang alam mo na iisipin ng mga iba d2. "When the going gets though, the posers get lazy"
Just to point out again, this is not to initiate a fight, I'm inviting you to lay your very details about your theory in question via arguments. kung ayaw mo talaga, i can respect that, I can rest my case kahit wala pa akong case.

+1 for u
-1 for blackstein

that's how i see it;)

@blackstein

parang nawala ata yung cocky attitude mo?
ung presko mong entrance?
sori bro pag pumuntos na saken ang isang tao..
wala ng consideration.

@all
I do not claim any theories in "that" thread, its just the imp who keeps saying that I claim one.

the discussion in "that" thread is always open, teach me and I'll teach you :hat:

parang nawala ata yung cocky attitude mo?
ung presko mong entrance?
sori bro pag pumuntos na saken ang isang tao..
wala ng consideration.

@all
I do not claim any theories in "that" thread, its just the imp who keeps saying that I claim one.

the discussion in "that" thread is always open, teach me and I'll teach you :hat:

hahaha mas gusto mo pala ung cocky attitude ko. if you dont own that theory then where did you get it from? go to your thread and answer my question.

paglaruan ba ang sariling account? lol
may "kagebunshin" nanaman dito,
you can't hide from me

gain as much sympathy as you can, build an army if needed
laughing fjc > facepalm fjc II > cocky fjc III
its a gaylord dynasty :rofl:

gain as much sympathy as you can, build an army if needed
laughing fjc > facepalm fjc II > cocky fjc III
its a gaylord dynasty :rofl:

mas lalo ata bumababa ang tingin ko syo dahil dati akala ko mr genius pretender ka lng, ngayon suspechosong bading k na rin pala.:lol: dyan ka pala magaling. pero ganun din nmn dun sa ginawa mo thread. magaling ka lang sa imbento, pero kulang na sa patunay.
napapansin n rin ciguro ng iba na pretender ka nga lang dun sa mga sinabi mo dung unified theory, at lagi mo dinadaan sa laitan ang usapan. :lol: ako ba pinagbibintangan mong bading? eh di ba pinapalabas mo d2 na babae ka? pati b nmn sexuality mo pretender ka din.:rofl:

magandang umaga sa inyong bro blackstien at bro bobolangpoako

totoo naman marami nagaantay na kami ng paliwanagan nyong dalawa,
salamat pala bro bobolangako at calm kana

sana matuloy na ng maeducate kami sa mga kaalaman nyo at ng matoto pa kami

pananaw lang po

at naghimagsik..
sa ikatlong pagkakataon..
ang isa sa kanila.

sadyang madrama sa tnb..

magandang umaga sa inyong bro blackstien at bro bobolangpoako

totoo naman marami nagaantay na kami ng paliwanagan nyong dalawa,
salamat pala bro bobolangako at calm kana

sana matuloy na ng maeducate kami sa mga kaalaman nyo at ng matoto pa kami

pananaw lang po

salamat tsong. pero si blackstein ang mas dapat magpaliwanag at mageducate tungkol sa unified theory nya. siya ang gumawa nun. mukhang mas malapit ka dito kay blackstein. baka mas makinig syo.
@blackstein, pinagbibitangan mo parin ba akong 3rd wave na lagi mo inaantay? sorry to disappoint you. hindi po ako. tama na sana yan paligawligaw mo.

Last edited:
I'll save blackstein the embarassment and answer the question for

him/her

"I don't fucking now, I just googled it and it sounded smart"

BTW yeah I am back.. I know a lot of you missed me..

I decided to delete my thread some weeks ago..

because that is what I do, I create and destroy,

just like what I did to

the living creatures during Noah's time..

and it is the same thing that I will do to your planet when

my Son comes back in there..

him/her

just like what I did to

the return of jet li (the one) :praise:

him/her

just like what I did to

thanks. btw "him" po sya but pretends to be a "her". yup "sounds smart" . hehe kaya we are looking for him to clarify..
allah god, alagad, ala god. impressive word play.

the return of jet li (the one) :praise:

I know you missed me..

you're really crabby with your "thank you's"

I just saved you from embarrassment...

i hope you learned your lesson...

Don't pretend that you know things..

especially things that are complicated..

you never memorized the multiplication table

and you expect to learn and be eloquent in a topic that even

scientists doesn't fully comprehend..

you are way over your head...

just come back into my divine fold. I'll accept you for who you are..

thanks. btw "him" po sya but pretends to be a "her". yup "sounds smart" . hehe kaya we are looking for him to clarify..
allah god, alagad, ala god. impressive word play.

don't mention me.

God's like me are usually impressive..

as I have mentioned before (in the thread I deleted)

I chose this name so my followers would feel at ease with me..

cause they are fond of calling themselves "slaves of God",

"workers of god" "alagad ng Diyos" and other things that I feel is

derogatory..

hence the name... it gives my followers a sense that we are just

peers and we are on the same level

(FOR THE RECORD! WE ARE NOT)

ladlad ka na wag ka na magtago sa kagebunshin mo, sige magreact ka pa putol dila mo :rofl:

@leetwotwo libre lang maggoogle wag puro spoonfeed

@Allahgod ganda ng username god of terrorism i wonder what are you doing here at this thread? persuading us? :rofl: F.O.A.D

asan na si shaider?

pakisabi isama na rin nya sa annie.....

he he he......

I know you missed me..

you're really crabby with your "thank you's"

I just saved you from embarrassment...

i hope you learned your lesson...

Don't pretend that you know things..

especially things that are complicated..

you never memorized the multiplication table

and you expect to learn and be eloquent in a topic that even

scientists doesn't fully comprehend..

you are way over your head...

just come back into my divine fold. I'll accept you for who you are..

may question po ako,
if blackstein is doing hard on his multiplication table, how does he claim to understand fractal formulas na nilagay dun if you read it. and at mas lalo he claims, to have resolved the origin of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom