Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
pwede rin. not sticking to the dogma does promote creativity.

however, if this is to be implemented, what happens to the teachers? will they have to be downsized?

Traditional teachers will be downsized in number. "True" teachers will increase. Actually, every one will be a teacher. They can still charge a fair amount especially if they have something "special" to teach. I don't think there is need for full time teachers. That in itself is ironical. How can you teach what you don't practice or research in depth yourself?

@renz and dhanz

Sige, bugbugin na yan! :lol:

Traditional teachers will be downsized in number. "True" teachers will increase. Actually, every one will be a teacher. They can still charge a fair amount especially if they have something "special" to teach. I don't think there is need for full time teachers. That in itself is ironical. How can you teach what you don't practice or research in depth yourself?

@renz and dhanz

Sige, bugbugin na yan! :lol:

i'm not that barbaric, i'm simply helping him stop smoking some burning bush :lol:

@ topic

i did train some apprentices in computer graphics before. and as a self taught CGA, i had unconventional methods in training (close to a spartan training even). one of my favorites was the one where after i teach them how the tools work, i present them with a challenge. let's say a really old, brittle picture with missing parts, let's, say faces, and not tell them the specific thing i want to do with a picture but i want it within a deadline. i just tell them "impress me" and let the creativity begin. i simply point out which areas they missed. as well as for areas to improve. they need to develop their techniques on their own as i won't teach them any of my own.

by the way, i do it for free and even pay the apprentices since technically, they are already working under me (daily allowance of 100+their own commissions if they do it within the deadline and if the customer accepted the finished product).

let's go back to regular teachers. wouldn't that hurt the economy? i mean, there are a lot of teachers out there, most of which have teaching as their sole bread and butter. downsizing them would spell doom to their families, wouldn't it? even if they are to charge for stuff they teach, i doubt that would gain them the same income as they do in normal schools.

there's also the issue on the chronological order of learning. one might easily miss a vital basic in a field if you are to devise your own teaching merthod (that's why a field's history sometimes plays a vital role, which is easily missed by unconventional teaching).

what i would think as a solution for this while achieving the goal of unschooling is a change in methodology: devise a certain minimal level of standard in terms of curriculum within a time period (sky is the limit, as long as the student can keep up) and after that, slow but gradual introduction of unconventional but effective teaching methods.

For those familiar with Hitchens' works, this is old hat:
A new exposé of Mother Teresa shows that she—and the Vatican—were even worse than we thought--http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/a-new-expose-on-mother-teresa-shows-that-she-and-the-vatican-were-even-worse-than-we-thought/

mga dre pwede ba natin pagusapan dito yung topic about "Economic Hitman" ???

pwede rin. not sticking to the dogma does promote creativity.

however, if this is to be implemented, what happens to the teachers? will they have to be downsized?

hmm i think they can organize the certification/training for a specialized skills :) pero yung mga HS and below level na teacher, not sure for what use :)

pero pwede naman siguro pagsabayin ang traditional schooling and unschooling, unti untiin na lang ang pagpatay ng isang systema na mahina :)

nice :)

napaisip tuloy ako, what if maging 20% ng mga bata magstart neto? siguro by the age of 17-18 yrs old, we already have professionals? at baka malaking bagay eto sa community, economy and industries since we have fresh minds on the group, self-learner (which is a very positive skill/attitude of a person, matyaga).

baka mabawasan na din ang mahihirap in the future, if children will equipped with this setup/skills...

might have more investors if other country will know that we have more professionals, skilled :)

change the traditional schools into center of <insert skills/specialization>

at mababawaasn ang problema sa education, lalo na yung hindi mayayaman, if they can have information to gather easily (use the internet etc).

maybe this is one of the solution for poverty in our country? :)

your thoughts guys :)

i'm not that barbaric, i'm simply helping him stop smoking some burning bush :lol:

@ topic

i did train some apprentices in computer graphics before. and as a self taught CGA, i had unconventional methods in training (close to a spartan training even). one of my favorites was the one where after i teach them how the tools work, i present them with a challenge. let's say a really old, brittle picture with missing parts, let's, say faces, and not tell them the specific thing i want to do with a picture but i want it within a deadline. i just tell them "impress me" and let the creativity begin. i simply point out which areas they missed. as well as for areas to improve. they need to develop their techniques on their own as i won't teach them any of my own.

by the way, i do it for free and even pay the apprentices since technically, they are already working under me (daily allowance of 100+their own commissions if they do it within the deadline and if the customer accepted the finished product).

let's go back to regular teachers. wouldn't that hurt the economy? i mean, there are a lot of teachers out there, most of which have teaching as their sole bread and butter. downsizing them would spell doom to their families, wouldn't it? even if they are to charge for stuff they teach, i doubt that would gain them the same income as they do in normal schools.

there's also the issue on the chronological order of learning. one might easily miss a vital basic in a field if you are to devise your own teaching merthod (that's why a field's history sometimes plays a vital role, which is easily missed by unconventional teaching).

what i would think as a solution for this while achieving the goal of unschooling is a change in methodology: devise a certain minimal level of standard in terms of curriculum within a time period (sky is the limit, as long as the student can keep up) and after that, slow but gradual introduction of unconventional but effective teaching methods.

hehe you guys are really altruists in the sense na "mapagmahal sa kapwa" in general (both enemies and friends). I'm simply speaking brother-to-brother and you're worrying about the world. :lol: For the meantime, I would simply like to use these maggots (including these pesky theists) as "stepping stones" until I get out of the deep shit they have pulled us all into...

BTW, renz's suggestion is feasible.

hmm i think they can organize the certification/training for a specialized skills :) pero yung mga HS and below level na teacher, not sure for what use :)

pero pwede naman siguro pagsabayin ang traditional schooling and unschooling, unti untiin na lang ang pagpatay ng isang systema na mahina :)

precisely, pero hayaan na nating problemahin nila yan, i suggest we be "real": "Sarilil muna, Bago iba" sabi nga ni PR (san na kaya un hehehe)... That's because strengthening oneself is strengthening the community he belongs to. Allow it to naturally take its course. At this point, the community comprises of allies and foes. We advocate with allies, we fight with foes.

For those familiar with Hitchens' works, this is old hat:
A new exposé of Mother Teresa shows that she—and the Vatican—were even worse than we thought--http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/a-new-expose-on-mother-teresa-shows-that-she-and-the-vatican-were-even-worse-than-we-thought/

As they say: "Time will tell!"... and it's time haha!

mga dre pwede ba natin pagusapan dito yung topic about "Economic Hitman" ???

Okey, what about? :)

Last edited:
67678_229936907142747_1938573100_n.jpg

I would like everybody to realize: "And so is EDUCATION". :D

There is only one enemy: FEAR

And so God gave just one commandment:

THOU SHALL NOT FEAR! :rofl:

^

ano ka, si pacquiao kamo... he wears NO FEAR apparels... :rofl:

problema kasi sa mga relihyoso OA mag post ng pinaniniwalaan nila. . kung saan saan nag popost OA mag post ng pictures ng dyos nyo lalo sa facebook!! gawain ba ng respeto yan? asan ang respeto para samin mga athiest. sabihin mong d ka naniniwala pagkakamalan ka agad satanista. kakabanas lang.. zzzzz

Okey, what about? :)

Yung nangyari sa Edsa Revolution. Kung paano tayo inatake ng mga economic hitman.

ay oo nga pala share ko lang din, pinanood ko kagabi

"RELIGULOUS" - Comedy Docu-film produced by Bill Maher and Lions Gate.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/4683591/Religulous[2008]DvDrip[Eng]-FXG

-nkakatawa talaga style ni Bill habang kinakausap nya yung mga theist.
d2 din kayo mkakakita ng mga sobrang idiot theist sa america.
Dami ding mga weird interviews na pinalayas yung crew Bill dahil na offend masyado ang isang theist.
a great way to watch theist arguing in a non-stressful and funny way.

and medyo matagal na din to. noong 2008 pa.

Last edited:
problema kasi sa mga relihyoso OA mag post ng pinaniniwalaan nila. . kung saan saan nag popost OA mag post ng pictures ng dyos nyo lalo sa facebook!! gawain ba ng respeto yan? asan ang respeto para samin mga athiest. sabihin mong d ka naniniwala pagkakamalan ka agad satanista. kakabanas lang.. zzzzz

I don't think posting religious stuff in facebook is disrespectful. in fact, it's normal amd harmless. when they forcefully shove their belief down your throat in an attempt to recruit you, that's disrespectful.

i don't think all non-believers act prudent either. a lot of regulars here also bash believers, sometimes in a rude way, lalo na pag sobrang stupid ng argumento ng kabila. i usually post level headed arguments, but will bash someone to pieces if i see a crack on his head. of course, the ultimate form of disrespect that most of us here give to more idiotic forms of theists are when we ignore extremely idiotic posts.

as for the satanista part, yeah, no objections there. and even worse, we don't even believe in satan/demons, let alone become one. the only bright side it is, not all theists look at us that way. there are still some level headed ones out there.

They are posting Religion related stuff because They love Me,

and Loving Me, The Almighty, is never wrong.

Pinaka hayop na tao unang una na ang:

atheist
sunod mga paring manyak hayop
at iba pa
number one sa kahayupan ang atheist

love your enemies my son, this is the only life they are gonna enjoy so might as well let them live the way they want to...

They might be smarter than you, but they will never experience heaven like you will.

teach them the My ways, son.

Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
taeTae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
taeTae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
taeTae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
tae
Tae
tae
tae
tae
taeTae
tae
tae
tae
tae

Why do you hate them so much my Son,

You are a lot better than this.

This should not bother you considering all the hardships

you have been through.

What you are doing will not change their minds.

If you want to know how to properly communicate with them in a

manner that they will listen.

I am here, I will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom